Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Happy Home Designs And Tips - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Happy Home Designs And Tips (714 Views)

2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home / Building designs and advice for your projects / Land Fraudsters Tricks I Learnt In 2010 And Tips On How To Avoid Them This 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Home Designs And Tips by ArchiWONDER: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2013
Think it, dream it,pursue it, fulfill it...life is for living!

You are a home that houses your spirit, body and soul, hence, you are meant to recreate more homes :
1. Have a child...if you cant give birth, adopt one and bring him/them up with love and care.
2. Build a house, or best, still, have a happy home.
3. Invest in your other homes; both people and the structural homes you live.

A house is useless without inhabitants as a home is useless without happy inhabitants.
life is too short to think you cant make it. The moment you start dreaming and pursuing having a happy home,things start falling in place. It doesn't matter how bad things are.It doesn't matter how poor or helpless you are. Keep dreaming and planning and everything will come true like Joseph's dream.

NOW is the best time to start.

I would be posting more about how to have a happy home, building designs for small plot and large plots,cost effective houses as well as expensive ones,with lots of happy home inspiration for the success of your families...ahh and building tips.

1 Like

Re: Happy Home Designs And Tips by ArchiWONDER: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2013
SOME IMPORTANT ITEMS/TOOLS YOU NEED FOR A SAFER AND HAPPIER HOME

Hammer
Cutlass
hoe
pincers
some nails
torch light
screw driver
sellotape
sewing needle
measuring tape
strong rope
thread
razor blade
emergency phone/credit
security phone numbers
raincoat
umbrella
ladder
toilet paper

FIRST AID KIT
Paracetamol, panadol, ibuprofen, and aspirin
Cough suppressant, antihistamine, and decongestants
Activated charcoal and Ipecac
Bandages
Safety pins
Gauze and tape
Scissors
Antiseptic wipes
Antibiotic ointments
eye drop/ear drop
Hydrogen peroxide
spirit
diarrhea treatment
canned food/bread/any all-ready made food
etc

Any of these things will save your day someday.I remember just of recent a woman from the neighborhood came knocking at our door around 2:30am, she was so drained from her diarrhea(is this the spelling?). She asked if we had any drug or any food, i was shocked that we had nothing like drugs or prepared food to help. Mum had no option than to give her an irrelevant drug, funny enough it worked...she survived till daybreak.

It has happened to many i know and myself.Protect yourself from mishaps.
Hope this helps. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A+ / Massive Property For Sale In Ajao Estate / I Need Buyer For Our Land @ Agbara...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.