Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? (919 Views)

The Truth About Ruth The 'moabite'..grab Your Bibles / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Imagine A Worldwide Ban On Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by mysticgal(f): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2013
Since you became a christan how many bibles have you used?i have used 7 bibles cos i started using bibles since i was 6,and am using the Dakes annotated bible now.
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
GOOD QUESTION. I THINK A BETTER QUESTION WOULD BE HOW MANY HAVE YOU BOUGHT CUZ I HAVE USED MANY THAT WERE NOT MINE AND GIVEN THEM BACK. NOW HOW MANY HAVE I BOUGHT MYSELF ? 3. I BOUGHT MY FIRST BIBLE AROUND 2010 / 2011. IT WAS A NICE LOOKING GREEN BIBLE THAT I BOUGHT IN CHICAGO. THEN I GOT INTRODUCED TO THE TRUTH ABOUT DECEMBER 2011 / JANUARY 2012 AND THE FURTHER I GOT INTO IT THE MORE I FOUND OUT THAT THE VERSION I HAD WAS GARBAGE AND DOCTORED BY THE ILLUMINATI. THEY CHANGED ALOT OF THE WORDS TO PROMOTE AN AGENDA. SO I GOT RID OF IT AND BOUGHT MY FIRST KJV AND THEN A SECOND BACKUP KJV. SO I HAVE BOUGHT 3 BIBLES.
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: GOOD QUESTION. I THINK A BETTER QUESTION WOULD BE HOW MANY HAVE YOU BOUGHT CUZ I HAVE USED MANY THAT WERE NOT MINE AND GIVEN THEM BACK. NOW HOW MANY HAVE I BOUGHT MYSELF ? 3. I BOUGHT MY FIRST BIBLE AROUND 2010 / 2011. IT WAS A NICE LOOKING GREEN BIBLE THAT I BOUGHT IN CHICAGO. THEN I GOT INTRODUCED TO THE TRUTH ABOUT DECEMBER 2011 / JANUARY 2012 AND THE FURTHER I GOT INTO IT THE MORE I FOUND OUT THAT THE VERSION I HAD WAS GARBAGE AND DOCTORED BY THE ILLUMINATI. THEY CHANGED ALOT OF THE WORDS TO PROMOTE AN AGENDA. SO I GOT RID OF IT AND BOUGHT MY FIRST KJV AND THEN A SECOND BACKUP KJV. SO I HAVE BOUGHT 3 BIBLES.

lol @ doctored by illuminati. grin

Do you care to share more?
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol @ doctored by illuminati. grin

Do you care to share more?
yes indeed mademoiselle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwVjZRqARfk wink
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Ajibam: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: yes indeed mademoiselle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwVjZRqARfk wink

Ehm Ehm...are you the bald man teaching

1 Like

Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ajibam:

Ehm Ehm...are you the bald man teaching
lmao. ermmm nah i aint bald. tis just a video i picked up from youtube. however i could come up with my own reasons why the KJV is the only legit bible. like how they try to change all reference to black people into something else in the newer versions so you dont know the bible is written by 'black people'
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. ermmm nah i aint bald. tis just a video i picked up from youtube. however i could come up with my own reasons why the KJV is the only legit bible. like how they try to change all reference to black people into something else in the newer versions so you dont know the bible is written by 'black people'

So, can we have your version why the KJV is the only legit bible.
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, can we have your version why the KJV is the only legit bible.
its the only version that correlates with the ancient hebrew and greek manuscript written by the prophets of old

Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Ajibam: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: its the only version that correlates with the ancient hebrew and greek manuscript written by the prophets of old

That's true..
BUT
Other versions are made to enable gross understanding and simplicity
You can't teach anamerican with british english...you have to customize it to suit the american,,

All other versions panelbeated KJV...
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ajibam:

That's true..
BUT
Other versions are made to enable gross understanding and simplicity
You can't teach anamerican with british english...you have to customize it to suit the american,,

All other versions panelbeated KJV...

KJV is not too hard to understand sire. its tough reading for a week or two but it becomes second nature after that. i know i resisted reading it for a long time till i discovered there are 'special reasons' why newer versions are released. so i decided to rough it out with the KJV. and after a few days I did not even want to read any other bible. first off the beauty of the KJV is trying to decipher verses. I dont want to read a bible where everything is just plain to see and laid out with someones vain opinions and vain interpretations. i want to break it down and interpret it myself. i want it in the coded way in which it was written by the prophets. i dont need it simplified with someones vain interpretation of what he or she thinks the verse is saying. and thats why i stick with the KJV only

1 Like

Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by Ajibam: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: KJV is not too hard to understand sire. its tough reading for a week or two but it becomes second nature after that. i know i resisted reading it for a long time till i discovered there are 'special reasons' why newer versions are released. so i decided to rough it out with the KJV. and after a few days I did not even want to read any other bible. first off the beauty of the KJV is trying to decipher verses. I dont want to read a bible where everything is just plain to see and laid out with someones vain opinions and vain interpretations. i want to break it down and interpret it myself. i want it in the coded way in which it was written by the prophets. i dont need it simplified with someones vain interpretation of what he or she thinks the verse is saying. and thats why i stick with the KJV only

Okay...I understand
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by tobechi74: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
One version goodnews

reason

others na wash
Re: How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? by mysticgal(f): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2013
frontpage pleaseundecided

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. / The Political Involvement Of The Jehovah Witness Organization / A Woman End Up In Hell For Using Her Neighbor Salt Without Telling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.