Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine (3646 Views)

Pics Of The Year ...See How this Guy Served his Father's Land In Osun State .. / Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) / A Taste Of His Own Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by NaijaMarket: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
We all know about spam emails and how annoying those are, but occasionally awful companies and/or shady entrepreneurs can acquire your cell phone numbers and spam those, too. Sure you can just ignore them, but that doesn't really deliver the justice these trolling spammers deserve. Instead, you should troll right back, like this person did to some S.O.B. named Harris. Sorry, Harris, but you just got owned.

Culled from: http://www.mandatory.com/2014/10/02/there-is-no-better-way-to-deal-with-a-spam-texter-than-this/

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by oluwato69sin(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow just learnt sumtin new
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by NaijaMarket: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
oluwato69sin:
Wow just learnt sumtin new

I am telling you. I have already copied all the texts as sample via OCR. When I have time for them, I will use it to deal with those useless facebook and get rich quick spammers on phone.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hilarious!!!

but e pain me say this messages won't
deliver to all those 33213 and co!!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by flinton(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Funny, but it is not real, did no one notice the time up there? this whole saga can't juz happen within 1-3mins?
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by omon24(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
LOL.
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by OsoDupe(f): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
I am laughing so hard here, this is very funny.
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by donLEXY(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2014
flinton:
Funny, but it is not real, did no one notice the time up there? this whole saga can't juz happen within 1-3mins?

The 5:38 is not the actual time of the conversation, it is the time it was grabbed, read the first set of convo and you will notice the real time and the in between time difference.....
And by the way, it is in the joke section
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by nefertiitii: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2014
hahahahahahahahahaha choiii
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by flinton(m): 4:28am On Oct 06, 2014
donLEXY:

The 5:38 is not the actual time of the conversation, it is the time it was grabbed, read the first set of convo and you will notice the real time and the in between time difference.....
And by the way, it is in the joke section
I get it
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by Gboliwe: 5:34am On Oct 06, 2014
I can just imagine how exasperated he is. I like that. grin those spam mails can be really annoying
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by TFLAME(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahahah.... Sheeeeeit
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by jnrbanks: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahahahhaha....I think I hurt a rib..lmao..#evils
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by eddy1977(m): 1:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol. Best joke ever on NL. Got tears inmy eyes
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by Chimarto: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2015
Karma in action
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by Kylez(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Damn! grin
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by anigold(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
This joke is the bomb. Hahahahahahahahahah
I cant stop laughing..
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
eddy1977:
Lol. Best joke ever on NL. Got tears inmy eyes
Yeah I think so too grin
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by April07: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rotfl.. I'm so trying this grin grin
Re: Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 31, 2019
Immensely bold shot mate undecided

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Laugh To This, Then Your Problem Must Be Greater Than The Joke / Nigeria Manufactures Anti-ebola Salt (photo) / If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.