Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife (6828 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / See How Grown 2shotz Daughter With Estranged Wife Is Now... / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2013
firefury: Nigeria is a lawless country where men take advantage of women. So all you married women out there shine your eyes, dont be carried away with the bliss...stash stash wisely, never never confind in any friend or family on your stash...so if going goes horrible u can stand on your feet but if all goes well your children will inhereit your stash lol...win winoooo
. . .and the West is 'lawful' because women are encouraged to take advantage of men? Come on, get your logic right.

If the fake pastor was a demon (which I think he is), I wonder why she married him in the first place. For money and status, right? Anyways, if she thought she could no longer tolerate or submit to his demons, then it stands to reason that she should want nothing to do with him - AND his money. If she liked his money and lifestyle that much, she would have behaved herself, tolerated his bullshyte, prevented their quarrel from escalating, and stayed put in the damn marriage. As 'bad' as Naija rich men are, they don't just wake up and decide to throw their good and submissive wives out into the streets. Lai Lai.

It beats me when some misguided women think they should have their cake and eat it too. E no dey work.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by 99cent: 1:26am On Jun 24, 2013
I don't pity her because she wasn't smart
She should have use his money to invest in herself and build a business. rather than depend on her looks forever.
It is clear that he was using her as a trophy wife for her looks. She too should have used his riches to help herself financially.
Looks fade and there will always be a younger woman more 'beautiful.' I guess she didn't realize that.

I'm sure if she gets lucky again (I doubt it) and finds a rich man to pick her up, she will be wiser.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 24, 2013
pro01:
If the fake pastor was a demon (which I think he is), I wonder why she married him in the first place. For money and status, right?
What if he wasn't like this in the past? What if he changed during the marriage and started misbehaving after years of good behaviour?

As 'bad' as Naija rich men are, they don't just wake up and decide to throw their good and submissive wives out into the streets. Lai Lai.
This statement is so ridiculously false. I have personally seen instances of men throwing their good wives out for stûpid reasons like she can't bear male children or she refused to let them marry another woman and bring her to the house.

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by fr3do(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2013
Ms_Steph: If na me I go sue or expose sometin nasty to d media abt him.

unvirteous!
U can only expose wen there is sumtin to expose.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 24, 2013
@ZACHIE.
I think your problem is self-inflicted. You are so free, you fail to understand that the golden principle in life is the law of the average; don't overdo anything!
You love attention so much, that you can do anything for it. Public opinion & acceptance means more than who you are/identity to you.
You despise the things & people you can't get while secretly wishing for it. Your need for acceptance has turned you into a flirt(i don't mean u sleep around) much to the consternation of other women.
Inshort, in local parlance, "u too do!" and that stems from a serious complex problem. Fake people has an image to maintain...do you still know who you are? I mean the real you.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2013
pro01: Depends on the reason for their separation. Since it was acrimonious, it is normal to push her out without nada, moreso when she didn't bear kids for him.

I would do the same too. You can't eff up big time and expect to take my G-Class and X6 with you when we call it quits.
Only in Nigeria!!....This is just ridiculous!
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by HezronLorraine(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2013
DailyNews: you judged and condemned him already, my eyes didn't see nor did it read. I wash my hands...pls don't quote me sir!
i gave an honest opinion and only highlighted the things he has done.I didn't nail him to the cross like most nlders would do.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Truckpusher(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2013
This is too harsh.
A woman that has spent good number of years with you should at least be divorced with 60% of her lifestyle intact no matter the odd and again coming from a supposedly man of God makes it just too appalling...smh
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by ZACHIE: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2013
utumunta: @ZACHIE.
I think your problem is self-inflicted. You are so free, you fail to understand that the golden principle in life is the law of the average; don't overdo anything!
You love attention so much, that you can do anything for it. Public opinion & acceptance means more than who you are/identity to you.
You despise the things & people you can't get while secretly wishing for it. Your need for acceptance has turned you into a flirt(i don't mean u sleep around) much to the consternation of other women.
Inshort, in local parlance, "u too do!" and that stems from a serious complex problem. Fake people has an image to maintain...do you still know who you are? I mean the real you.

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by utumunta(m): 4:39am

Wow!
Dem send you?
You forewent your quiet time to write this?
What is in it for you? It beats me. I don,t even have any dalliance with anyone much-less seek their approval.
There is more to this.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Puvguy: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2013
99cent: I don't pity her because she wasn't smart
She should have use his money to invest in herself and build a business. rather than depend on her looks forever.
It is clear that he was using her as a trophy wife for her looks. She too should have used his riches to help herself financially.
Looks fade and there will always be a younger woman more 'beautiful.' I guess she didn't realize that.

I'm sure if she gets lucky again (I doubt it) and finds a rich man to pick her up, she will be wiser.

Never write her off... Nigerian men are really fooolish to women, especially the rich ones. If Nike Oshinowo can still be relevant ( hot commodity) then she got a shot too.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Only in Nigeria!!....This is just ridiculous!

. . .what is more ridiculous is wanting the money and lifestyle of a man you no longer want to be with. That happens only in the West! Thank God for Nigeria.

I mean, you should only enjoy a man's money when you are WITH the man. Leaving him means you should FOREGO everything about him - including his money. Is that not fair enough? Abi you wan carry man hard-earned money go dey enjoy with another useless man somewhere. I tire for una.

1 Like

Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
What if he wasn't like this in the past? What if he changed during the marriage and started misbehaving after years of good behaviour?
Oh come on. Okotie's reputation precedes him. She was a member of his church long before they got married, so she should have known how many girls in that church the yeye man had (not) slept with, and the gory details of his unstable personality. She knew all that, but she wanted the fame, fortune, and status that comes with "Pastor Mrs Okotie". Simple.

This statement is so ridiculously false. I have personally seen instances of men throwing their good wives out for stûpid reasons like she can't bear male children or she refused to let them marry another woman and bring her to the house.
Well, women are always "good" in their own reckoning, not until you scratch beneath the surface would you be sure. You'd find a needle in a haystack before you find a 'normal' man that sends his wife packing for such stûpid reasons. Then again, I can't bet my old boxers that Okotie is 'normal' by any definition.

Nonetheless, since their union was shortlived, and since they had no kids between them, then I think it is a bit ridiculous to suggest that she is entitled to any kind of compensation (to sustain the lifestyle she enjoyed as his wife) irrespective of the cause(s) of their estrangement.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2013
ZACHIE: I wonder too..
the guy wanted me to answer a question that that Aristotle could not answer...so i gave him an assignment
Can't you just give him the link? the thread is already boring with your long sermon. Some silly nairalanders will start quoting it and spewing trash. please modify become the thread gets to FP. angry
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2013
pro01: Depends on the reason for their separation. Since it was acrimonious, it is normal to push her out without nada, moreso when she didn't bear kids for him.

I would do the same too. You can't eff up big time and expect to take my G-Class and X6 with you when we call it quits.
Do you think it's her fault for not bearing kids for him? This is not the first time Chris Okotie is getting married. He didnt have a kid from his first and Stephanie. To me, i think he is either impotent or he sold his manhood to the devil.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2013
berem: Do you think it's her fault for not bearing kids for him? This is not the first time Chris Okotie is getting married. He didnt have a kid from his first and Stephanie. To me, i think he is either impotent or he sold his manhood to the devil.

I'm not sure their quarrel was.about having kids. A woman who has three kids already has nothing more to prove in terms of fertility. Guess they had other bitter issues known only to them.

Anyways, if na only manhood the fake pastor sell to Devil, e dey ok. I would have sworn he sold his very soul to the Devil.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
pro01:
Oh come on. Okotie's reputation precedes him. She was a member of his church long before they got married, so she should have known how many girls in that church the yeye man had (not) slept with, and the gory details of his unstable personality. She knew all that, but she wanted the fame, fortune, and status that comes with "Pastor Mrs Okotie". Simple.

Well, women are always "good" in their own reckoning, not until you scratch beneath the surface would you be sure. You'd find a needle in a haystack before you find a 'normal' man that sends his wife packing for such stûpid reasons. Then again, I can't bet my old boxers that Okotie is 'normal' by any definition.

Nonetheless, since their union was shortlived, and since they had no kids between them, then I think it is a bit ridiculous to suggest that she is entitled to any kind of compensation (to sustain the lifestyle she enjoyed as his wife) irrespective of the cause(s) of their estrangement.

Even though it seems you are naturally bitter towards women, I have to agree with you at the bolded.
Re: How Life Has Turned For Pastor Chris Okotie's Estranged Wife by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
what was her crime that amounted to a divorce if i may ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Korede Bello And Buhari's Daughter Exchange Business Cards / Bbnaija: Camera Man Mistakenly Shows Biggie On Tv / Pls Does Anybody Knows Who's This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.