Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? (2901 Views)

Deadly Punch Lands NURTW Ticketing Official In Morgue - Tribune / Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old / Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by vivaladiva(f): 12:28am On May 12, 2008
question for the ladies and the men in the house , how mouthy does a woman have to get before she gets a punch in the mouth( ha ha ha)
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by NubianQ(f): 12:41am On May 12, 2008
Shut the Zap up VIVA!

Dear Niaralanders,

Viva bashed my car today, she ran into a BMW and now we are in DEEP Poo , i am declaring our friendship officially Ended Cuz all she could say was Poo happens!

i am not defending her anymore so pls deal with her!

Viva, now i will show u pepper until u apologise
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by bawomolo(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2008
ask mike tyson or ike turner. they know better
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by 4Play(m): 12:47am On May 12, 2008
Or rather,ask Robin Givens and Tina Turner.

I think they are allowed to insult for as long as they want without running the risk of being hit.There are better ways to handle abusive female logorrhea.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by 4Him1(m): 12:49am On May 12, 2008
just ignore her. when she's tired or too embarrased to insult the air she'll keep quiet.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:53am On May 12, 2008
just about the time you open your mouth. . . . viva. . . . . you should be hit with a fender bender grin
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by vivaladiva(f): 12:54am On May 12, 2008
for once i actually agree with 4him
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by HRhotness(f): 12:54am On May 12, 2008
LOL

No punches allowed,,,
the guy shd take it like a man
only wimps wld beat up on a woman ; angry
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by vivaladiva(f): 12:58am On May 12, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

just about the time you open your mouth. . . . viva. . . . . you should be hit with a fender bender grin
na ur mama them go hit wif fender bender
what have i done to u now to deserve this insult
pls if u are lookin for a fight am sure ur shank has walls if u want to vent ur anger at diva plsssssssssssss go and punch the wall
abeg am lookin for constructive comments not people that talk with their rear end so piss off u fucking irritating BITCH
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by bawomolo(m): 1:01am On May 12, 2008
it's advicable to ignore her especially in the US where u would end up in jail.

vivaladiva:

na your mama them go hit with fender bender
please if u are lookin for a fight am sure your shank has walls if u want to vent your anger at diva plsssssssssssss go and punch the wall
abeg am lookin for constructive comments not people that talk with their rear end so piss off u fucking irritating BITCH

she's a keeper, your mouth got some turbulent flow tongue
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by vivaladiva(f): 1:02am On May 12, 2008
ass hole haje, i don bash person car today if ur finger they push u to type insults at me, abeg go cut those fingers off oooooo if not i go bash ur head
then i go cut out your toto and feed it to my BITCHES,bitch
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Uche2nna(m): 1:06am On May 12, 2008
Never hit ur wife,,,,,, or any woman for that matter. When U ignore a mouthy/nagging , she quickly runs out of steam but replying her is just like stoking up her fire.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:16am On May 12, 2008
vivaladiva:

na your mama them go hit with fender bender
please if u are lookin for a fight am sure your shank has walls if u want to vent your anger at diva plsssssssssssss go and punch the wall

vivaladiva:

ass hole haje, i don bash person car today if your finger they push u to type insults at me, abeg go cut those fingers off oooooo if not i go bash your head
then i go cut out your toto and feed it to my BITCHES,bitch

na so de thing dey do you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so tey na 2 posts full of un-intelligible nonsense

If you're still in a bad mood (what with all the car bashing) then its all good. If you calmed down and read my post very well you'll see the smiley face at the end.

Last time i checked Smiley meant SMILE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin EAT THAT!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me fight ke? Hia! Babe you think too much of your self undecided

My constructive Comment: whenever you open your mouth there's a whole of lot of sour puss spewing from it.

My evidence: [/b]The above quotes undecided

[b]Answer to your post:
Wheneva a woman starts talking like you . . . . . she should really get smacked undecided
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by brizmaleti: 1:20am On May 12, 2008
For no reason should a man hit a woman, period
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by vivaladiva(f): 1:31am On May 12, 2008
smiley ko smiley ni
how will i know if ur smiling at me or smiling with me
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:33am On May 12, 2008
vivaladiva:

smiley ko smiley ni
how will i know if your smiling at me or smiling with me

feel free to humour yourself undecided
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by ztyle(m): 1:39am On May 12, 2008
Viva Naja Haje . . .Smack both head together what's wrong with the both of you? huh.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:46am On May 12, 2008
ztyle:

Viva Naja Haje . . .Smack both head together what's wrong with the both of you? huh.

You talking to me now? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by ztyle(m): 1:50am On May 12, 2008
. . . .Yeah, trying to make Nairaland a better place for you and me? . . Be Good wink
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:54am On May 12, 2008
ztyle:

. . . .Yeah, trying to make Nairaland a better place for you and me? . . Be Good wink

hhhhmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . .
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Cadet(f): 2:49am On May 12, 2008
@post
That's why there's sth called 911. If I yab him, he can yab back, but no touching. I dnt care if it's out of anger, he can think about it in the jail that night or day
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by wendymanda: 3:00am On May 12, 2008
What a stupid question, when did words speak louder than action. She can talk till she foams in the mouth but when hit is when the weakness shows.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Uche2nna(m): 4:08am On May 12, 2008
Cadet:

@post
That's why there's sth called 911. If I yab him, he can yab back, but no touching. I dnt care if it's out of anger, he can think about it in the jail that nigh or dayt

grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Cadet(f): 4:10am On May 12, 2008
Uche2nna:

grin grin grin grin grin angry
eh en!
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Tonim(f): 4:11am On May 12, 2008
Cadet:

@post
That's why there's sth called 911. If I yab him, he can yab back, but no touching. I dnt care if it's out of anger, he can think about it in the jail that nigh or dayt

girl, you got me really cracking up here grin grin
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Uche2nna(m): 4:13am On May 12, 2008
The girl dey crase grin
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Cadet(f): 4:14am On May 12, 2008
Tonim:

girl, you got me really cracking up here grin grin

Uche2nna:

The girl dey crase grin
I'm serious
mesef. I fear for my husband. whoever he'll be
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Akinagirl(f): 9:57am On May 12, 2008
A man should never hit a woman for any reason, shows signs of weakness and lack of self control. No one should ever have that kind of power over you.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 12, 2008
hahahahahahahaha
he can think about it in jail abi? thats fine. but u still carry black eye. no be so?

im still not in support of hitting a woman. the best way to deal with a woman is to ignore her. this method works till tomorrow. its even working right now.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Jamco45: 3:35pm On May 12, 2008
Men that finds themselves in that situation should practise "SELECTIVE HEARING" I know its hard but you can do it. No woman deserves to be hit no matter what she says even if she abuse your mother. You can deal with her without hitting.
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2008
you do realise that one can do far more hurt with words than with punches, don't you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? by omamokta: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2009
Ask Chris Brown and Rihanna

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner / Infidelity: Wife Murdered Husband With Hot Oil (graphic Pic) / Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.