Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) (2903 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by trendysturvs(f): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
A 30-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 20-year-old man was found stabbed to death in the street in a row over an expensive pair of shoes.

Ahsanullah Nawazai, 20, had travelled to London Colney, Hertfordshire, from his home in Walthamstow, London, on November 28 before he was knifed repeatedly.

He was left barefoot and was found by a member of the public at around 7.15pm on Walsingham Way before being rushed to hospital.

Despite the desperate attempts of paramedics, he later passed away.

Last night police said they had arrested a 30-year-old woman, who is believed to lived near the scene, on suspicion of murder.

Neighbours said that Ahsanullah was murdered during a row over a pricey pair of shoes he was wearing.

Who is to blame for this? The manufacturers or our craze for expensive things

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/12/man-murdered-for-his-expensive-pair-of-shoes-photo/

1 Share

Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by gaby(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
shocked

Auzu billahi minash shaitanir rajeem.

Religious intolerance must stop in our Britain o.
I'm suspecting he was killed because he is a Muslim or because they were scared he looked like a Middle Eastern terrorist.

I may be wrong, but what do I know?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by harkandey(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
if you have money, na problem
if you don't have money, na problem
may God save us from evil people around the world.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by purem(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
This story may be a lie undecided
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oh c'est domagé
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm suspecting he was killed because he is a Muslim or because they were scared he looked like a Middle Eastern terrorist.

u know nothing

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by jeff1607(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2018
They should have spared his life after collecting his shoes naa.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by speedyconnect3: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2018
The story does not add up

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
rayenigma:
u know nothing
Eyan JON SNOW

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Better tell us the true story of why he was murdered..
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by anonymuz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you have come again.
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
I smell fabricated story. ..Bro na buhari fan u b bah grin
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by essenceplus: 10:02am On May 08, 2019
skyme:
I smell fabricated story. ..Bro na buhari fan u b bah grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5175755/change-how-business-forever
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by adecz: 10:39am On May 08, 2019
Can the shoe be worth more than
£500 to warrant taking a life?
Re: Man Murdered For His Expensive Pair Of Shoes (photo) by dederocs(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2019
Crazy peeps everywhere...killing for a pair of shoes?

(1) (Reply)

Crime : I Will Chase All Eiye Members From Benin City - Aye Cultist Vows (video) / Islamic Police Arrests Nigerian Policeman With 3 Women At Zamfara Hotel (PHOTO) / Infidelity: Wife Murdered Husband With Hot Oil (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.