Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview (28114 Views)

Eniola Badmus Outfit & Big Nose Ring 2 2015 Pepsi Rhythm Unplug:Hit Or Miss?(pic / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Yes, I'd loff r her to lose some healthy weight, but she aint ugly.

My bytch fioinnnnnneeeee kiss kiss

What type of woman refers to her fellow woman who she supposedly admires by such a vile description?
A name that black women have insisted is denigrating when labeled such by these unwashed rap artists
But here you are,a female talking like an uneducated gang banging tout from the hoods of south central Los Angeles
Women are indeed their own worst enemies
Ghetto superstar
angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2013
babyosisi:

What type of woman refers to her fellow woman who she supposedly admires by such a vile description?
Talking like an uneducated tout from south central Los Angeles
Ghetto superstar

Sharrrap there angry angry

Says the same tribalist educated illiterate
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2013
U r not just an olodo but u rightly named urself a cow.u can't compare dat fatty or ursef to Dr IWeala ,just keep hating,she doesn't evn knw nd wil neva knw u exist! Am sure u are fat pls hit d gym and stop consoling ursef by defending fat fools like u
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oya, show me a pix of her mom na
Olodo

Ngozi that looks like she ate a hippo embarassed
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2013
My bytchhh is bad.

she's confident

eniola BadMus kiss
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2013
peppy luv: U r not just an olodo but u rightly named urself a cow.u can't compare dat fatty or ursef to Dr IWeala ,just keep hating,she doesn't evn knw nd wil neva knw u exist! Am sure u are fat pls hit d gym and stop consoling ursef by defending fat fools like u

You must be joking. grin

Iweala that likes a walking tree trunk grin

Show me a pix of Eniola's mom na
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2013
Atleast Eni knows how to dress herself.

Fat girls need to know how to dress. Very important.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2013
Looks like she's losing weight. She looks smaller.
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2013
She has been working out.... kiss

I'm proud of her. But sofrey sofrey, many ppl dont look good skiny

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2013
D girl is sick nd just a wanna be gangster so dnt argue wit her,out of all d yoruba actress eniola managed to exempt herself from the bleaching crew nd she's makin noise abt it mtchewwww
babyosisi:

A name that black women have insisted is denigrating when labeled such by these unwashed rap artists
But here you are,a female talking like an uneducated gang banging tout from the hoods of south central Los Angeles
Women are indeed their own worst enemies
Ghetto superstar

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2013
peppy luv: D girl is sick nd just a wanna be gangster so dnt argue wit her,out of all d yoruba actress eniola managed to exempt herself from the bleaching crew nd she's makin noise abt it mtchewwww

Tribalistic gangs.....aka ghetto gangs don land.

E pele o. Sorry ehn, e go better.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Got so many btches and hoes hating on my Eniola.

kiss kiss

Show me a fat azz Nigerian that rocks her shape and skin better.

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by femiero: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Swaggzkid: Gbo gbo big girls outfit to a tv interview.

Big and Beautiful!

she looks like a moonpig
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2013
femiero:

she looks like a moonpig

You feel like eating am?

She resemble food?

You fat like Eniola? Wy do my Nigerian ppl always think of food?

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

see your face cheesycheesycheesycheesy

r.kelly wannabe.is he your role model :p 8-)
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Tunjman:

Yes! by Doyin Kukoyi
exactly wink
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2013
Okoro2015: These ofe people urgly sha. No "offiences" grin
shut the fvck up.are you not tired of tribalism :/
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by romanlaw(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Pls who is she? Sumo wrestler?
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Izecson3D(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2013
She don lick all d lip stick finish after d interview... Smh
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by theripper3: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2013
One of yoruba's finest, see as she look? Baby whale "fatmus". She shouldnt dive into a pool please o.
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Swaggzkid: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Showwwwwww me....... cool

The chic is confidence....I lavvvv it!

Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Swaggzkid: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Got so many btches and hoes hating on my Eniola.

kiss kiss

Show me a fat azz Nigerian that rocks her shape and skin better.

Thumbs Up Cowgurl

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by cumpaddre(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2013
peppy luv: Becos she's yoruba if it was anoda tribe especialy Igbo u wud hav been rainin insults! How can u call this ugly madam beautiful,even without make up she isn't gud lukin at all!
Nwanne, I am a full blooded igbo boy. Surprised?? Yea u shud be. cool. I think the change Nigeria needs shud start from YOU!
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by dammytosh: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2013
In Kim K'S voice in Tempation Movie.

"This is MAKE DOWN"
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by tomigurl(f): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2013
Lolzzzz
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Stop fooling ursef
cumpaddre: Nwanne, I am a full blooded igbo boy. Surprised?? Yea u shud be. cool. I think the change Nigeria needs shud start from YOU!
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by XavierSmiley: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2013
kulyie: Eniola is a big beautiful lady however the make up ruined her face.apart from the fact that it is excess,it is not the right colour for her face and as for the outfit,that outfit is not for her kind of stature.its for slim ladies.she looks like a bag of rice in it,however i like d lace and the apoche,but it doesnt look good on her.

That programme is gbajumo osere.from the background,i have seen that colour and i recognize it

Such an unfair and partial comment... Who says the outfit isn't for her size? That's unheard of... The outfit is perfect for her... The only fault is her makeup... Cos she's plus size doesn't ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ʊ shud spill out u® guts calling her a bag of rice..... So unfair on her... Did Ʊ create her Why not post u® pix and let's criticize and see if our criticisms won't make u commit suicide immediately. Mtcheeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by debbyblaze: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2013
mc~evans:
Her ear rings na die ooo!!! See as e resemble shield wey warriors for 300 dey use grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by dulphines: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
My chic aint bleaching cuz she confident.

I'd compare her to Anuchobi, but that one don bleach die lipsrsealed

Anuchobi? Never heard of that name before. You mean Eucharia Anunobi
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by bheemz(f): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2013
yea i like u(Eniola)but ur eyeshadow is mach mach
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by shamson: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
All these animals in human skin self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label / Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Nina Shades Other Ex BBN Housemates As Ceec Hits 700k IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.