Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Renewed BEEF Between M.I And Kelly Handsome.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Renewed BEEF Between M.I And Kelly Handsome.. (658 Views)

Who Is Better Between M.i And Sarkodie / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Renewed BEEF Between M.I And Kelly Handsome.. by reechest: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Loool Kelly Hansome is back again. After squashing his beef with MI last year, it seems they are back as enemies if Kelly's tweets are anything to go by. He thinks MI is still dissing him and says he is fake..
Will MI the "Chairman reply? Fingers crossed..

He calls M.I "f**king RETATDED Bl**k Pygmy

Who du you think will win this time....#justwatching#
http://www.pakurumo.com/2013/06/kelly-hansome-puts-mi-on-blastcalls-him.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

Re: Renewed BEEF Between M.I And Kelly Handsome.. by Blitz4real(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
they are there beefing each other while someone wants to die ediot's them..
Re: Renewed BEEF Between M.I And Kelly Handsome.. by ZACHIE: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
They are young, healthy and rich
They are dissing themselves all over the place
Now, they don't need or care about us
When the flip side of life comes, they will now ask us to donate money/kidney/liver, even womb too.
Ye-ye pipul
Re: Renewed BEEF Between M.I And Kelly Handsome.. by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2013

(1)

Burna Boy Freestyle On Jimmy’s Jump Off / Sarkodie – You Go Kill Me Remix Ft Wizkid, Ice Prince, E.L / Lynxxx - IFEOMA [prod. By E-kelly]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.