Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus (3228 Views)

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) / The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
i hear muslims with the claim that Jesus did not die on the cross. but recently i came across a verse in the quran which points otherwise. now i would ask nl muslims to ponder on this verse of the quran and see that it contradicts the one that says they killed him not.

Quran 19:33
peace on me the day i was born, and the day i die, and the day i shall be raised alive.

what is Jesus saying here
1. the day he was born
2. the day he will die
3, the day he shall be raised

its clear that the above follows chronologically. now if he will die before he is raised, why do muslims still continue with the notion that Jesus did not die. is the person speaking above said to be lieing about the second point.

final word: the abve clearly teaches that Jesus will die before he will be raised. this only further points to the contradictions in the quran
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by basilico: 5:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Muhammad corrected the written corrupted scrolls by declaring that Jesus was not crucified, did not die but ascended to heaven. Remember the prophet met Jesus when he flew the mythical horse burraq to al aqsa and ascended to all the 7 heavens. Jesus wil come back to fight the dajjal, break the cross (maybe you now understand why muslims hate the cross)... then i think He wil die. then. I am sure muslims here wil explain better.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: i hear muslims with the claim that Jesus did not die on the cross. but recently i came across a verse in the quran which points otherwise. now i would ask nl muslims to ponder on this verse of the quran and see that it contradicts the one that says they killed him not.

peace on me the day i was born, and the day i die, and the day i shall be raised alive.

what is Jesus saying here
1. the day he was born
2. the day he will die
3, the day he shall be raised

its clear that the above follows chronologically. now if he will die before he is raised, why do muslims still continue with the notion that Jesus did not die. is the person speaking above said to be lieing about the second point.

final word: the abve clearly teaches that Jesus will die before he will be raised. this only further points to the contradictions in the quran

I was born, I will die and I like anybody else will be raised like every other creature on the day of judgement. Does this make me divine? Of course not.

3 Likes

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2013
basilico: Muhammad corrected the written corrupted scrolls by declaring that Jesus was not crucified, did not die but ascended to heaven. Remember the prophet met Jesus when he flew the mythical horse burraq to al aqsa and ascended to all the 7 heavens. Jesus wil come back to fight the dajjal, break the cross (maybe you now understand why muslims hate the cross)... then i think He wil die. then. I am sure muslims here wil explain better.
friend how do you explain this

peace on me the day [1] i was born, and [2] the day i die, and the day [3] i shall be raised alive.

he was supposed to die before being raised up. so why the shortcut. he jumped dieing and was now raised. something is not right, cant yu see it
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

I was born, I will die and I like anybody else will be raised like every other creature on the day of judgement. Does this make me divine? Of course not.

chief, i wasnt asking about divinity. why did Jesus get raised before his death in contrast to what the verse prescribed

take note it says raised alive. which is what you people saay happened to Jesus but you say he didnt die. so hw did he get raised before dieing. abi does he not know what he is saying.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by basilico: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2013
If Muhammad found Isa in heaven then he did not die and it means he was raised to the heavens without dying (It was made to appear that it was Jesus who was crucified argument!!).

As the muslims explain If Jesus is to come back to fight Dajjal and break the cross then it means Muhammad is not the last prophet!!

Muhammad made this up Its that simple and the Muslims do not want to see that.

deSika: friend how do you explain this

peace on me the day [1] i was born, and [2] the day i die, and the day [3] i shall be raised alive.

he was supposed to die before being raised up. so why the shortcut. he jumped dieing and was now raised. something is not right, cant yu see it
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: chief, i wasnt asking about divinity. why did Jesus get raised before his death in contrast to what the verse prescribed

take note it says raised alive. which is what you people saay happened to Jesus but you say he didnt die. so hw did he get raised before dieing. abi does he not know what he is saying.

You are confused, basilico is a more knowledgeable non-Muslim and does not suffer from your confusion.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
basilico: If Muhammad found Isa in heaven then he did not die and it means he was raised to the heavens without dying (It was made to appear that it was Jesus who was crucified argument!!).

As the muslims explain If Jesus is to come back to fight Dajjal and break the cross then it means Muhammad is not the last prophet!!

Muhammad made this up Its that simple and the Muslims do not want to see that.

Your conclusion is faulty. Jesus' coming back has nothing to do with Prophethood. It is well documented that he will live as a Muslim. He will have no new revelations or new laws to give. These are primary duties of Prophets which he will not perform.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

You are confused, basilico is a more knowledgeable non-Muslim and does not suffer from your confusion.
as expected. No explanations. Just ad hominen.

My question is simple. Why did Jesus not die before he was raised alive according to the verse above.

Its either the speaker in that verse does not know that he would die before being raised(and as such can be said to be false prophet) or he is correct about his death before being raised up alive and such nullify the non crucifixion claim of Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

Your conclusion is faulty. Jesus' coming back has nothing to do with Prophethood. It is well documented that he will live as a Muslim. He will have no new revelations or new laws to give. These are primary duties of Prophets which he will not perform.
https://www.nairaland.com/1261672/mohamed-really-last-prophet
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: as expected. No explanations. Just ad hominen.

My question is simple. Why did Jesus not die before he was raised alive according to the verse above.

Its either the speaker in that verse does not know that he would die before being raised(and as such can be said to be false prophet) or he is correct about his death before being raised up alive and such nullify the non crucifixion claim of Muhammad.

What makes you think the 'raising' in that verse has occured? You keep displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by basilico: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Since we are all agreed that Isa is in heaven , how did he get there?
Should be we go by the biblical sources of crucifixion, resurrection and ascension?
Do the Muslims have any sources - hadeeth,sunna, quran, gospel of barrabas etc as to how Jesus (Isa) happened to have appeared in heaven?
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by truthman2012(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: chief, i wasnt asking about divinity. why did Jesus get raised before his death in contrast to what the verse prescribed

These people are confused. Verse 34 of the quranic chapter you refer to says Jesus being born, dying and being raised is the truth they are doubting. If Allah had tried to clear their doubt and they are still doubting, it mean Allah himself cannot solve their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by cleanvessel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
truthman2012:

These people are confused. Verse 34 of the quranic chapter you refer to says Jesus being born, dying and being raised is the truth they are doubting. If Allah had tried to clear their doubt and they are still doubting, it mean Allah himself cannot solve their problem.

Yes oh! If Allah said Jesus would be born, die and be raised, wouldn't he die first before he was raised? You raise the dead not the living, period.

But come to look at it - why would the quran say Jesus would be born, die and be raised and still say he was not crucified, it only seemed to them so? I have proved it before, this quran is guess-works. Small time now dey go sey he no get contradiction. Wetin be contradiction pass this one. Na wa o.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by cleanvessel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
basilico: Since we are all agreed that Isa is in heaven , how did he get there?
Should be we go by the biblical sources of crucifixion, resurrection and ascension?
Do the Muslims have any sources - hadeeth,sunna, quran, gospel of barrabas etc as to how Jesus (Isa) happened to have appeared in heaven?

Bros please permit me to add my own question too. Did Jesus cross to heaven from hell before the Day of Judgement?
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

What makes you think the 'raising' in that verse has occured? You keep displaying your ignorance.
so yu are now entering your your denial mode.

when muslims say Jesus was not crucified but was RAISED unto God alive. what type of "raising" is that?. do you have different types of "raising alive"

am waiting for your explanations, Mr. non ignorant. how many types of "raising alive" do you have
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
truthman2012:

they are confused, but i think the right word would be blinded. because even when the truth is presented to them, they would either run away from the discussion or they enter into denial/twisting mode
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
muslims just seem to love that Jesus did not die. i sometimes wonder why would the denial of the death of Jesus matter so much to islam if not to denigrate the purpose of the death, the message behind the death.

but sound reasoning and common sense is not on the sides of these muslims. if only a muslim could engage a little reasoning about this crucifixion story as presented from thier very own quran,they truth would not be far from them.

so i will be presenting some more points for muslims to ponder on.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: so yu are now entering your your denial mode.

when muslims say Jesus was not crucified but was RAISED unto God alive. what type of "raising" is that?. do you have different types of "raising alive"

am waiting for your explanations, Mr. non ignorant. how many types of "raising alive" do you have

It is quite simple, Jesus (AS) was not crucified, was raised to the heavens, will be brought back, will die and then on then prior to judgement will be raised like everybody else.

So, what are you yapping about?

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
@desika: I am not going to go through the bits of posts above, but if your question is how was could Jesus be raised up without dieing, i will give you raising up without dying as evidence of possibility.

from your bible, Elijah was raised up to heavens. did he die? we know from the bible that he was raised up alive. God is able to accomplish all He wills. the jews were expecting Elijah who went up alive to return. why are they? maybe because they know no one will escape death since Moses who God spoke with didnt and their father who you said fought Yahweh and was victorious over Him and man didnt escape death. so the jews believed Elijah had to come back to die. Lets leave the disagreement of Jesus and John about who came back as or who was not Elijah. one thing we know is that no one will escape death.

Why you say that Jesus already died, you are saying even he would not have escaped death as your God/god, falling into human characteristics.

I agree with you that he is human. period. Well i disagree with you about his dying when you said he did. i say that he will return and he will die the very first time on earth in the return. then judgment day. Hence what you called his death 2,000 years ago, was no death.

My disagreement continues; when he dies in the future as i have said, above, he will be raised up as in resurrected like all of us for The Day of Judgment.

In conclusion his statement in the Quranic verse you started this thread with alluded to many things; His birth that had happened before the speech.

His death that will happen after the speech, after he was raised up alive with being death 2,000 years ago, after his future return to earth landing in a place already named in the city of Damascus. There is a grave already dug for him in Madina which he [as] will buried inshaAllah, because Muhammad [sa] said so. Then he will be raised up finally from death.

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Maybe someone can help me with answers here- why did God, according to the Quran need to deceive people and change the face of the person on the cross to that of Jesus. What was the purpose behind that action?
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
muslims quote Quran 4:157. to support their denial of the crucifixion. but if we do a little reasoning we will discover the fowl play intended to deceive millions of muslims

Quran 4:157
And because of their saying: ‘We slew the Messiah, Jesus, Peace be upon him son of Mary, Allah's messenger.’ They slew him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain,

A.
the verse actually agrees that
1. someone was killed by crucifixion.
2. the person that was crucified looked like Jesus, for it claims it was made to appear unto them so

so lets do the analysis
islamic traditions give a pointer to the following facts
a. the jews had a grudge with Jesus and as such actually wanted to kill Jesus

i wud have seen good reasoning on their part if the quran had said that the jews and Jesus were best of pals and so there was no need or reason to kill him. then we would then be asking "how cud they just kill Jesus for NO JUST CAUSE"
But as it stands there was a need to kill him.

b. they actually killed someone that looked like Jesus and guess where on the cross ofcos. the question that arises from this is that who would look like Jesus apart from Jesus himself. the cross issue is already settled as we do not have any pointer to an alternative form of death that is in contention here apart from crucifixion. there is no mention of say the poeple trying to bomb the building in which Jesus was preaching

c. But the lie is that God changed the appearance of someone else to Jesus to protect Jesus. this is a lie because even if God wanted to protect Jesus he would have used some other more reasonable means as making Jesus inaccessible to his killers by escaping before his arrest or by becoming invisible or something else. besides God would nt want to protect Jesus from what was preplanned for him.

in summary, they claim that JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED BUT THE JESUS THAT WAS CRUCIFIED IS NOT THE REAL ONE.

B
if i ask a muslim this question. "supposing you where there when the jews killed someone that looked like Jesus.and you were asked "who is being killed". the obvious answer would be that the person being killed is Jesus. so now why would they think it an abomination when christians say Jesus was killed.

for more pls read
https://www.nairaland.com/1271315/dilema-muslims-crucifixion
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by usba: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
andromida: Maybe someone can help me with answers here- why did God, according to the Quran need to deceive people and change the face of the person on the cross to that of Jesus. What was the purpose behind that action?

God does the same thing in the bible countless number of times;

2 Thessalonians 2:11

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

The above answers your question! Anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
RoyPCain: @desika: I am not going to go through the bits of posts above, but if your question is how was could Jesus be raised up without dieing, i will give you raising up without dying as evidence of possibility.

from your bible, Elijah was raised up to heavens. did he die? we know from the bible that he was raised up alive. God is able to accomplish all He wills. the jews were expecting Elijah who went up alive to return. why are they? maybe because they know no one will escape death since Moses who God spoke with didnt and their father who you said fought Yahweh and was victorious over Him and man didnt escape death. so the jews believed Elijah had to come back to die. Lets leave the disagreement of Jesus and John about who came back as or who was not Elijah. one thing we know is that no one will escape death.

Why you say that Jesus already died, you are saying even he would not have escaped death as your God/god, falling into human characteristics.

I agree with you that he is human. period. Well i disagree with you about his dying when you said he did. i say that he will return and he will die the very first time on earth in the return. then judgment day. Hence what you called his death 2,000 years ago, was no death.

My disagreement continues; when he dies in the future as i have said, above, he will be raised up as in resurrected like all of us for The Day of Judgment.

In conclusion his statement in the Quranic verse you started this thread with alluded to many things; His birth that had happened before the speech.

His death that will happen after the speech, after he was raised up alive with being death 2,000 years ago, after his future return to earth landing in a place already named in the city of Damascus. [size=13pt] There is a grave already dug for him in Madina which he [as] will buried inshaAllah, because Muhammad [sa] said so. Then he will be raised up finally from death. [/size]

hahaha, o boy see self deception at its height. according to you Jesus has not died yet, his grave is already dug for him. would you mind if someone digs your grave before you die. Roy you no go kill somebody with lie o.

the verse points to the fact that Jesus would die after birth and before raising up. now why did he raise up before dieing. the speaker definitely does not know that his life cycle would go like this
birth - raisedup - death - raised up

and if he does not know that then he is a fake prophet for sayying his llife cycle would be
birth - die - raised up.

oops. so many false prophets
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

It is quite simple, Jesus (AS) was not crucified, was raised to the heavens, will be brought back, will die and then on then prior to judgement will be raised like everybody else.

So, what are you yapping about?

the verse says Jesus life cycle would be

birth - death - raised up

but Maclatunji says Jesus life cycle would be

birth - raised up - come down - death - raised up

which one should i take. the quran or Maclantunji's verse
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika:

the verse says Jesus life cycle would be

birth - death - raised up

but Maclatunji says Jesus life cycle would be

birth - raised up - come down - death - raised up

which one should i take. the quran or Maclantunji's verse

Simple, you expose your ignorance again. The same Qur'an which you seek to misinterpret says Jesus (AS) was not crucified. Then, it tells you, that every soul shall taste death.

So, are you believing in one part of the Qur'an and disbelieving the other?

You are like a little boy who seeks to show that he knows, when he knows not.

You must study the Qur'an with proper context. Going to antiIslamic websites will only compound your ignorance.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
@andromida; Makr means many things; scheme, deceive, plot, plan.

while God does not need to scheme because not one can stop Him.
while God does not need to deceive because it is Ungodly.
While God does not need to plot because it is not befitting Him.

humans engage in the above because of their limited ability and the evil intent.

God simply Plans. By His plan, He renders the scheming, the deception, the plotting, the evil planning of man wasted because it is not His Will.

@desika;
A.
the verse actually agrees that
1. someone was killed by crucifixion.
2. the person that was crucified looked like Jesus, for it claims it was made to appear unto them so
no where did the verse say anyone was killed or he looked like Jesus. This is your own imagination and i am not surprised because all the apologists are in the same pot you just show us that you are in here. Have you heard of holography? even though i am just suggesting thats what it is, but i am saying that humans are able to fool your sight by holography. Allah the Almighty is capable of letting the see wrong [their truth] they wished to see since they heard wrong saying "Jesus of the cross" was calling for Prophet Eli [their own mockery of his 'condition']. Did he call for Prophet Eli, desika?

so lets do the analysis
islamic traditions give a pointer to the following facts
a. the jews had a grudge with Jesus and as such actually wanted to kill Jesus

i wud have seen good reasoning on their part if the quran had said that the jews and Jesus were best of pals and so there was no need or reason to kill him. then we would then be asking "how cud they just kill Jesus for NO JUST CAUSE"
But as it stands there was a need to kill him.
when the truth is told to you, just because it disagrees with what you accept, you want it to disagree all the way, therefore mixing lies [you want] with the truth [you rejected]. It does not happen that way. If the jews were friends of Jesus, why would Jesus be asking God to help him by preserving his life from their hands? that should be your focus of reasoning. What do you call those who God reject their plea? are they not sinners and or the rejected? is that what you want for Jesus?

b. they actually killed someone that looked like Jesus and guess where on the cross ofcos. the question that arises from this is that who would look like Jesus apart from Jesus himself. the cross issue is already settled as we do not have any pointer to an alternative form of death that is in contention here apart from crucifixion. there is no mention of say the poeple trying to bomb the building in which Jesus was preaching
There is no statement that you can use to indicate that Quran says somebody was killed. If you know any irrefutable verse, bring it from the Quran. Example; your earlier made it seem to me that from the village [lol]. Mr. Desika, can you conclude from what i just said about you and village means that I just confirmed that definitely you are from the village? Looking like Jesus may be ordinary 'nothing' as in holograph. God can do better for His prophet [as] so that the enemies are not victorious. or you want the enemies to be victorious? If bomb was invented back then, the jews would have thought about it. ask the british and king david's hotel. There is no death is what Quran says.

c. But the lie is that God changed the appearance of someone else to Jesus to protect Jesus. this is a lie because even if God wanted to protect Jesus he would have used some other more reasonable means as making Jesus inaccessible to his killers by escaping before his arrest or by becoming invisible or something else. besides God would nt want to protect Jesus from what was preplanned for him.
Not in the Quran you will read God changing appearance of anyone. You will not find it in the hadith either. humans, muslims or not err. so when somebody proposes, if its wrong you cant say its what God said. It is made seem so to them does not say here is the details; its appearance somebody named or unnamed that was changed. Allah is not unjust to any creature. so if He didn't let people kill innocent Jesus, He will not kill somebody in place of Jesus to satisfy anyone. Allah does not have to satisfy you or I, but we have to and whoever does not there is consequence for it, except that Allah forgives him.

in summary, they claim that JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED BUT THE JESUS THAT WAS CRUCIFIED IS NOT THE REAL ONE.

B
if i ask a muslim this question. "supposing you where there when the jews killed someone that looked like Jesus.and you were asked "who is being killed". the obvious answer would be that the person being killed is Jesus. so now why would they think it an abomination when christians say Jesus was killed.
if i was asked I will say a sinner who deserved it. But is Jesus a sinner? Does he deserve to die by hanging? is it a honorable death to die by hanging? do evil community agrees to kill a Godly person? does God allow Gold person be killed by the evil enemies of the Godly person who are also enemies of God [stand by your messenger is a good song here and God is not unjust to His creatures and He does not abandon His Elects], especially when God is besieged for protection? this goes to the heart of the biblical test of who a true prophet is and any who spoke falsely. Is Jesus a true prophet if he asked God for protection and you say God refused? you have to answer each of my proposals?[/quote]

for more pls read
https://www.nairaland.com/1271315/dilema-muslims-crucifixion
?

1 Like

Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by sino(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Erm desika, are you now applying the 'holy spirit' induced interpretation for the Quran?

Let me give you a small assignment, in the verse you quoted, the Arabic word used for raised up is what? Then check Quran 4 vs 158, and tell me the Arabic word used. Thanks in advance.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
maclatunji:

Simple, you expose your ignorance again. The same Qur'an which you seek to misinterpret says Jesus (AS) was not crucified. Then, it tells you, that every soul shall taste death.

So, are you believing in one part of the Qur'an and disbelieving the other?

You are like a little boy who seeks to show that he knows, when he knows not.

You must study the Qur'an with proper context. Going to antiIslamic websites will only compound your ignorance.
you have proven yurself again. instead of addressing the issue at hand, you have gone 90 degrees off.

pls we are talking about what it means for some one to say
birth - death - raise up

and you now saying
birth - raised up - come down - die - raise up

the funny thing is that yoou call someone a misinterpreter yet you cant explain anything.

point of focus: the verse did not say after birth there will be rasing up then death then raising up. so i dont know what your point is

did you read my post above [5 posts above or so] where i discussed about the inefficiency of the "they killed him not" verse.

if the quran says the person that was killed/crucified loked like Jesus to his killers, who are you to say that those his killers should nt say that they killed a Jesus kind of person. who are you to deny the crucifixion self, when your quran still mentions quran.

final word: let me ask you the question i asked above. if you were there when the people were killing the person they took as Jesus and someone asked you who was just being killed what would you say.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by maclatunji: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika:
you have proven yurself again. instead of addressing the issue at hand, you have gone 90 degrees off.

pls we are talking about what it means for some one to say
birth - death - raise up

and you now saying
birth - raised up - come down - die - raise up

the funny thing is that yoou call someone a misinterpreter yet you cant explain anything.

point of focus: the verse did not say after birth there will be rasing up then death then raising up. so i dont know what your point is

did you read my post above [5 posts above or so] where i discussed about the inefficiency of the "they killed him not" verse.

if the quran says the person that was killed/crucified loked like Jesus to his killers, who are you to say that those his killers should nt say that they killed a Jesus kind of person. who are you to deny the crucifixion self, when your quran still mentions quran.

final word: let me ask you the question i asked above. if you were there when the people were killing the person they took as Jesus and someone asked you who was just being killed what would you say.

No need for conjecture, the facts are clear in the Quran. The fact that you are confused does not mean I or any other person would join you in confusion.
Re: Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus by deSika(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
sino: Erm desika, are you now applying the 'holy spirit' induced interpretation for the Quran?

Let me give you a small assignment, in the verse you quoted, the Arabic word used for raised up is what? Then check Quran 4 vs 158, and tell me the Arabic word used. Thanks in advance.
trying to play the trademark muslim denial. the verse says raised alive. its an english word and i understand what it means. i was not the one that translated it so.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Bible Verses About Prophet Muhammad / Divorce And The Northerners:what Is Missing ? / Abrogation Of Quranic Verses(the Greatest Lie Against Quran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.