Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) (10994 Views)

See Messi's Registration Form At His 1st Club In 1994 / Pictures Of The Nigerian Team From 1994 World Cup / When Nigeria Beat Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by AbuMikey(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Too bad I can't watch it.
I can teach you how to download it if you can't Stream it!!!
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by honeric01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
How time flyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by AbuMikey(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hold NFF responsible!!!
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by adexsimply(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
yuzedo: Abeg who has the song "Super Eagles of Nigeriaaaaa, we don come, we done come to show you people say we deyyyyyyyy! Okocha, e dey, Amokachi, e dey, Oliseh e dey, Finidi, Finidi George e dey.. Okparaku e dey, Sunday Oliseh e dey, Kanu Nwankwo e deyyyyy! tan tan taran taran taran tan tan tan tan ta ta!" grin grin grin grin

Or Nigeria '99 theme song, "Welcome to Africa, welcome to Nigeria 99, welcome to the land where milk and hoooooneeeeyyyyy flowwwwwsssssss! Ibatago n'obodo oma, ebe mmanu anwu ne loooo, ibatago n'obodo oma ebe ihunanya di".. grin

LOL! I miss dem days when we were proud of our athletes tho! cry

falls from apoti cushion chair *
and did you see young sweetus oyoyo?...look very well, He is one of those ball boys
grin grin
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by wayodude(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
all of you talking now probably didnt watch these matches live at the time. If you did you'll remember that these players were criticised then as much as the current team are now ..if not more!! FACT!!!! and yes, there has ALWAYS been bonus wahala right from when I started watching Naija football in the late 80s.

The vast majority of Naija fans are deluded, always have been.
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by mamagee3(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
I remember the good old days when everyone used to rush home to watch nigeria play in the world cup. . .

That was when Nigeria used to play mesmerizing football. . .
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by Godwinsilas(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tell Nigerian players to play with pride not for money, make name not money, goal seeker not goal leaker.
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by Wislet(f): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: I can teach you how to download it if you can't Stream it!!!
PLS, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD IT? ANYBODY KNOW THE STEPS?
Thanks.
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by spyroxy1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
HMMM...NAIJA
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by ikeobidi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wislet: PLS, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD IT? ANYBODY KNOW THE STEPS?
Thanks.
Copy the Youtube video URL and paste in the box provided at http://en.savefrom.net
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
wayodude: all of you talking now probably didnt watch these matches live at the time. If you did you'll remember that these players were criticised then as much as the current team are now ..if not more!! FACT!!!! and yes, there has ALWAYS been bonus wahala right from when I started watching Naija football in the late 80s.

The vast majority of Naija fans are deluded, always have been.

Don't mind them. The rate at which Nigerians will switch to justify anything fit wake Isaac Newton up from the dead.
We have always criticized our players. THe atlanta 96 winning team was OVER criticized until they beat brazil. By the time it was 2 nil down sef people were already condemning them.
As per bonuses, it has always been an issue. All the small boys here wey dey open mouth. The same 94 era team wey una dey give professionalism started the "cabal" in the Super Eagles. Keshi is one of the pioneers sef.
Imagine forming mafia in your team and chosing not to pass to a "certain" striker because he over celebrated. Abeg Nigerians na "weather"
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by akinshivic(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gone are the days when you're sure of total victory over Eagles opponents !
Re: When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) by safarigirl(f): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
1994, that was the year I was born so i no sabi anything wey happen that time. I beleive in Keshi, he'll go far with these boys, it only takes time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Draw Football Matches For Today / Mohammed Buhari Congratulates Nigeria Woman Basketball Team Over Their Victory / Asuredbet.com And Windrawloose.com Is A Fraud...don't Pay To Get Soccer Tips OKA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.