Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Thank You For Your Birthday Wishes And Prayers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You For Your Birthday Wishes And Prayers (1971 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / thank you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Your Birthday Wishes And Prayers by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2013
It’s been just over few hours since you made my birthday a worthwhile. It seems like yesterday when I was born. From hundred of miles I remember with nostalgia, that this nostalgic feeling will be my traveling companion for a long time.

Like any child, every evening was accompanied by excitement and my parents (without their support none of this would have been possible) with the sole aim of defending the family name someday.

I will never forget that feeling, I will never forget the people who encouraged me. I can not forget neither the tears of my mum, behind the chants of support for me.

Today, 2* years later, I undertake a new challenge with the same enthusiasm of the boy and the eternal gratitude of a feeling, that only I understand, that I will carry forever in my heart regardless of the place I am.

I see from the facebook wall,tweeter and bbm the faces I left behind, thanks to my new quest and opportunity it provides me.

A thousand miles from home I remember, now more than ever, all the classmates, teachers,pastors and family who made it possible that the child is now a man.

Achieving my dreams here is a mix of smiles and tears. This is what happens to me now, tears because I am missing you, smiles for the illusion of something new, but also the assurance that someday I will see u again. Thanks for everything.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance / Is This Normal? Please Help!!! / Married And Faithful Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.