Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 (45441 Views)

Ogun Confirms First Lassa Fever Case, Places 60 People Under Watch / Helps Stimulate Body's Metabolism That Makes Me Strong And Active / Woman Delivers ‘Stone Baby’ After 60 Year Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by Natasha2(f): 12:41am On Jun 25, 2013
wow I've never heard of this disorder before. The little girl has gone through hell, I just thank God for the kind hearted doctor.

And someone out there wants to die because of stretch marks and pimples.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by binhozie(m): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2013
The a$$ in the first pic still looks 16 tho...
Lipodystrophy no reach there.....
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by 99cent: 3:12am On Jun 25, 2013
all of u shouting "oyinbo dis oyinbo dat"
do you realize that BF/GF means a different thing to oyinbo people?
when oyinbo people say that they are dating, sometimes, all it means is that they have lunch together once a week.and then they will call it dating. then 4 weeks later, they will say they have broken-up. dating is fun and little commitment. which makes it stress free of course.
abeg.in fact, I im 80% sure they are probably no longer together and she has a new boyfriend.
mtchew....

even if they marry, each person has a choice to divorce easily. so it makes it easier to date and marry because u know u can easily call it quit anytime u want.

Her newfound self-assurance has helped her start a relationship with apprentice painter and decorator Ricky, 22, three months ago, who she met through friends.

She said: 'I've had boyfriends in the the past but I don't think any accepted my condition, really. But with Ricky it's never been an issue.
He's seen pictures of me before and told me I was always beautiful - although I wouldn't have had the self-confidence to believe him before.'
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by swizz01(m): 5:43am On Jun 25, 2013
kingklaus:
na burial looks

=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D
=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D
=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D
grin cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by paparazzi1987(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2013
dare2think: what will she look like when she gets to 60?

she will look like 16 years old girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by fankasibe: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2013
Codedrock: Ok, WHO ON NL CAN MARRY THIS GIRL WITHOUT CHEATING IF GIVEN 1million dollars.
is the money with u?, put me to d text.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by mekzybling(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Make she go thank her stars say dem born her 4 oyibo land ooooo cos if na 4 naija,the way dem go treat her fit make her commit suicide sef....
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by Swaggot00(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2013
prem love: Na the under dey important lipsrsealed
correct! cool
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by Sexxymom(f): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Dis is a case where plastic surgery is really needed and not babe who do surgery to add chin bones, thiny voices, boobs,ass and all that stuff just to attract men(God alone knws why he created us d different ways we are). Am sure God will show mercy on her.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2013
nairaland una sabi make person laff even wen him no wan laff
kingklaus:
na burial looks
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by luchi4realyah: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2013
No matter how ugly a person looks,somebody somewhere must be dying for him/her.check out the mystery of two in God's creation.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by luchi4realyah: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2013
No matter how ugly a person looks,somebody somewhere must be dying for him/her. check out the mystery of two in God's creation.God created almost everything two.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by eminence13(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Codedrock: Oh my God! Wetin be this? And she has a boyfriend? Although the guy is almost same wit ha... I pity her o, but if i com across this kinda person i go run..
u be stupid boy lol u no get sympathy at all .....u go run she go follow u up lmao
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by mukoloAndy(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2013
Shockin!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by pattycom(f): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
R2bees: dats why i lyk oyinbo pple.. Even if u no get head, u go still hav BF/GF..but come 2 9ja, common slight cut on any part of ur body, u go grow old and die alone o..

=D Laughing I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ههههﮩ\/ﮩﮩ\ﮩ ﮩ\/ﮩﮩآآيﮩﮩ\/ﮩﮩآآي Urhobo =))
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 by Nobody: 6:37am On May 31, 2019
Omg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.