Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Need All Your Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need All Your Help (535 Views)

Pls I Need All Guru On Nairaland Should Come In Here / Need All Wapmaster Help / I Need All In One Php Forum Script And The Process Of Database Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need All Your Help by farodi: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
I wanted to launched my new website and i need all your help to make it great.even if is to advartise it for me.i need admin also please if you are intrested the site is www.nairawonders.tk thank you as you help
Re: Need All Your Help by akintayo1(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2013
In fact, your website just awesome. But if you can move to something better than .tk would be better. I don't think .tk would be appealing to audience. But besides, you are very creative.

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips To Strenghten The Security Of Your Wordpress Website / How To Put A Video To A Website Can U Help / What Is The Best Platform For An Organization Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.