Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) (27805 Views)

Chimamanda's Novel "Americanah" Is Getting A Hollywood Adaptation! / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / 50 Cent Loses Weight In His Upcoming Movie Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by denzel2009: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Are you sure Pete Edochie is not there?
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by nekaa(f): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Bonapart(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
J12: Are you guys love sick or what? Anytime you people see something Nigerian in a foreign setting, you begin to jubilate like you've earned a medal. Stop being petty and get a life
my friend shut up! Did u see madal in any one's neck or trophy in our hand! May be u should start d jubilation
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
nenergy:
No wahala! But i'd love to see the look on your face when your facebook photo is included in a missing person's catalogue by a Indian film producer.lol.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by MzHolly(f): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
angry
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by abujalapdog(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
nenergy:
The movie was set in the USA. The main character returned from war and decided to join the police force in the US. So why should a sovereign nation's coat of arm be used on a form for a movie set in the US?
I don't know what exactly to call it, so its 'forgery'.lol

Na only forgery? pejury follow dey!
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
J12: Are you guys love sick or what? Anytime you people see something Nigerian in a foreign setting, you begin to jubilate like you've earned a medal. Stop being petty and get a life

Are you ok at all? What part of this thread did you see Nigerians celebrating that their national symbol was used for a crappy movie? Go get yourself a brain dude(ette).

Nothing wrong in using Coat of Arms in their yeye movie, it has to be for the right purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by lamorena: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
more critics more downloads and views online more famous the moving is getting. any way if they misuse a cort of arms they should be sued.
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Lordave: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
The bad as$ nko? The pic no dey?
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by AbuMikey(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
No matter wetin Happen,I nor go fit watch the film after I don see the kind Low Grade film wen e be for Wikipiedia!!!
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Chromedome(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Where else would you expect to see it...Hollywood B movie angry
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by lepasharon(f): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
loooool..guys,this is a pisstake uno?
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by siddiq202(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
nenergy:
No wahala! But i'd love to see the look on your face when your facebook photo is included in a missing person's catalogue by a Indian film producer.lol.
grin grin grin
You need to see the way I'm laughing
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Fash20: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
nbright: That's the Nigerian Coat of Arm alright..
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by collynzo2(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
nenergy:
Funniest shît I've ever seen on Nairaland
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
dis was d old Nija coat of arm.
In d new one , d 2 white horses re eating grasses on d floor, d black shield is now use by jtf for fighting boko , n d eagle flew 2 Brazil 4 d socc tournament
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by pekelepekele(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
You guys should be happy that our coat of arm was used in an Hollywood movie .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by collynzo2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: The bad as$ nko? The pic no dey?
Gay alert!
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
I saw naira notes in 'LOST' too
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Lordave: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Gay alert!
are you serious
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
nenergy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i never know say laugh de make person mess until today, kai!! dis guy god purnish you for making sleep commot for my eye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by whitecat007: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
The U.S is obsessed with Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by whitecat007: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Watch them edit it out and deny it was ever in there!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by miky(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
speedyboi:
Sued?
The worst that can be done is ban the movie in Nigeria due to copyright shii.

you can sue, because the usa respects international laws.. especially hollywood, which is doing everything international to prevent their movie piracy
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by pappilo(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2013
Much ado about nothing! Nigerians can make noise sha. It is a damn movie, no one can sue and no one will be sued. It is a movie...make believe...got it? comprehende? Will Mercedes sue a movie for portraying one of their cars as experiencing a catastrophic brake failure and it then kills a group of school kids? Has the NYPD sued any movie producer for portraying its officers as corrupt in movies?

I cant believe this is even being discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by ibkgab001: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2013
nbright: That's the Nigerian Coat of Arm alright..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by daddyiel(m): 2:56am On Jun 29, 2013
I see smoke everywhere, enter my city the peaopl ask u ichago kwa Anya....

Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Lusola15: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2013
Sorry ooo
All I see are two donkeys and a chicken smiley
Them put nigerian police force der :/
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by dasparrow: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2013
Yes, it is the Nigerian coat of arms. No doubt about it.
Re: Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2013
my country people hunger don make some of una dey do like sey una wise, so if we show american coat of arm or cia or fbi own in our movie does dat mean dey have the right to sue?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.