Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,453 members, 7,958,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 (846 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Tethering From Android To Java Phones Via Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 by Jechmar: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2013
Just get my new iPhone 5, is there a way to transfer text messages from my old Android to iPhone 5? Thanks.
Re: Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 by mrcontract: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Tried Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer?
Re: Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 by youikdd: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
You need to use a andorid data manage or phone transfer to copy sms from android to iPhone

Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone 6/5S/5/4S
http://restore-samsung-contacts..com/2014/06/transfer-android-samsung-sms-to-iphone.html

Transfer and Print Text Messages from Samsung to Computer
http://recover-android-sms..com/2014/08/transfer-restore-samsung-sms-messages.html
Re: Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 by plendil: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
what about transferring text messages from one android phone to another?
Re: Transfer SMS From Android To Iphone 5 by hemier1: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Here comes a good news! We can backup any data on iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes, Computer and Back in a simple way!
With iPhone Data Transfer software, you can transfer videos, music, photos, playlists, contacts and more from your iPhone, iPad and iPod as easy as pie.
how to transfer data between android and iPhone
If you lost data of your iTunes library, replaced your computer or even re-installed OS and forgot to back up your iTunes library, you might have lost your media on iTunes. Even if you try to sync with your iTunes account from your iDevice, it will almost surely be wiped out.
how to transfer data from android to iPhone
Okey, all you need is iPhone Data Transfer program to restore everything in your iTunes library with ease.
If you want to have a try, you can follow the steps.
how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My At &t Unlucked Bb Torch 9800 / Broken Iphone 4 Screen And Case / The New "Tecno M5" Right Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.