Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Facts You May Never Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facts You May Never Know (834 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Today's Kid Will Never Know This.(photo) / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts You May Never Know by ganase2: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2013
•Wiz Khalifa is Snoop dog's nephew

•A study found that people are more likely to fall in love if they are in dangerous or life-threatening situations. Now I bet you want to ask me if it will be true love or conditional love.

•A 20 minute nap produces the same benefits as 7 hrs of sleep, increasing energy, productivity & awareness. So, taking a sleep during the day time is healthy for you

•It is impossible to create red by mixing other colors.
•The Sahara was green back in the days of old, and is actually expected to become green again in about 15,000 years to come. Hehehe...what generation of yours will be around by then?

•Women who remain loyal/faithful while in a relationship, live longer than those who would rather cheat.

•If you use a laptop while it is charging, it makes the battery weaker and less likely to hold a charge.
Well, I don't know o...!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/Facts-May-Never-Know.html

Re: Facts You May Never Know by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
I agree

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? / Dead Man Wakes Up In Kano Morgue After 3 Days, Says Heaven's Full Of SNOW / modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.