Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Brand Swazzy Publicly Said He Is Not An Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brand Swazzy Publicly Said He Is Not An Illuminati (1038 Views)

Did Beyonce Just Confirm She's An Illuminati Member With This Picture? / Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture / Wizkid An Illuminati Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand Swazzy Publicly Said He Is Not An Illuminati by brandswazzy(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2013
I am Brand Swazzy a.k.a the God father of new style igbo music. I started singing at the age of 10,that was when I did my first track titled "say thanks",at the age of 15 I now become a hip hop,high life,afro hip hop etc artist. I did a lot of track at the age of 15 including the one featuring Stormrex,Slowdog,Effect MC etc and now a video ft Stormrex. I am also a first year student of accounting. Pls am not an Illuminati pls foR those that said am one. Am a christian.

Re: Brand Swazzy Publicly Said He Is Not An Illuminati by brandswazzy(m): 1:12am On Aug 18, 2013
brand swazzy: I am Brand Swazzy a.k.a the God father of new style igbo music. I started singing at the age of 10,that was when I did my first track titled "say thanks",at the age of 15 I now become a hip hop,high life,afro hip hop etc artist. I did a lot of track at the age of 15 including the one featuring Stormrex,Slowdog,Effect MC etc and now a video ft Stormrex. I am also a first year student of accounting. Pls am not an Illuminati pls foR those that said am one. Am a christian.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W's Ghanaian GF Shows Off Her HOT Bikini BOD / Apple Names Gold Iphone 5s After Celebrity Kardashian / Don Jazzy Displayed Nothing But Absolute Foolishness - Udak Oduak Blasts Don J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.