Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Don Jazzy Displayed Nothing But Absolute Foolishness - Udak Oduak Blasts Don J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Displayed Nothing But Absolute Foolishness - Udak Oduak Blasts Don J (1038 Views)

Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy On Twitter, Calls Him Bastard [SEE TWEET + Video]... / Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy On Twitter / Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Displayed Nothing But Absolute Foolishness - Udak Oduak Blasts Don J by TYFresh(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2013
(FROM TAYO LAWAL'S BLOG)

As part of reactions that trail the Nigerian music producer Don Jazzy taking to twitter the disagreement between himself and singer Wande Ojosipe popularly known as Wande Cole, I found this write up on line, written by Udak Oduak in which she described Don Jazzy's decision as nothing but absolute foolishness, and I've brought it to you readers of TLB to share your opinions if you really agree with Oduak.

Read it below and share your opinion:

So, I decided to dedicate a post to discuss the industry foolishness. This is about getting our house in order or else we really will have no industry to talk about; or one anybody can respect both within and outside the industry within the next 2-3years, if we can make it that far.

Eyin Nigerian artists eti su mi, really (you Nigerian artists make me weary, really). Sheesh. Y’all can be off the hook, many times. You’ve got a grown man and so called boss for that matter such as Don Jazzy displaying foolish behavior of the highest order on twitter; and crying about a problem he created in the first place.

What are we supposed to do Don Jazzy? You are the business man, you also should have some scars to show from the epic Mo’Hits fallout/ dissolution that you “get it.” Didn’t you at least learn something from that? What’s good? I really tiyah, for real.

ON A DAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ABOUT TIWA SAVAGE’S RELEASE OF HER SONG ‘EMINADO’(Goodluck charm) featuring Don Jazzy, Don Jazzy totally pooped on that parade and brought the bad luck charm by undermining Tiwa Savage’s shine with his silly cries on twitter about an alleged theft by his former artist.

Are Wande Coal and Don Jazzy mates? What rubbish?! Why is Don Jazzy, the egbon (older one and adult) and most importantly the boss getting on twitter and stooping down to this kind of level as a business owner and leader in the industry? It is embarrassing and unacceptable. It also is ridiculous because from the facts, ............
CONTINUE HERE : http://tyfresh..com/2013/11/don-jazzy-displayed-foolishness-of.html

Re: Don Jazzy Displayed Nothing But Absolute Foolishness - Udak Oduak Blasts Don J by spenca: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2013
What has been said? Its a poor write up on basless basis and no criticism at all but scribbling all over

(1) (Reply)

What Went Down @ Peter Okoye’s Wedding: Susan Peters’ Famzing, Don Jazzy/funke / We Were Looking For Seun Osewa Today In Abuja...he Didn't Show Up / Flavour Denies Ever Dating Tiwasavage But Admitted Kissing Her…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.