Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Traveling To Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ghana (13675 Views)

Naira To Ghana Cedi / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Ghana by donifez(m): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2015
First come and look around, if u can bring a good laptop or phone.. that should be good.

You can also go to tudu or makola market... get some female bags and male shoes they are quite cheap compared to naija.
Re: Traveling To Ghana by sudo1986: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016

What is the point of going all the way to Ghana to just be another Igbo trader? you should just stay in Nigeria and save

yourself some money and headache.....Nigerians that i know in Ghana didnt go there to just mingle in the small Nigerian

circle...they mixed with locals, founded out what they needed, and meet their needs....there is no need to travel that far

just to go and hang with Nigerians.....

Please bro, how is computer business centre there? Can i establish or see someone i can be working with? I am a fresh graduate that just finished my NYSC, i really want to move out of this Nigeria and settle in another country. Please, i am just a Computer Operator and teacher, what do you think i can do?
Re: Traveling To Ghana by mimiwems(f): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Please who knows the owner of Chisco, let them to return my products ooooo
Re: Traveling To Ghana by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
360command:
Go to ABC transport, Chisco transport, ekene dili chukwu, efex, cross country, edegbe , edo line, God is good motor etc they all go to Ghana .make sure you take your id card with you so as dey can record your name. When you reach accra, ghana look for cheap hotels in circle,accra at least for 2k to 3k. Around the area, there is a club called 'vienna city', there are nigerians there. That should be a good start to get your hustle moving. Travel cost is between 7k to 12k depending on the transport service. Bigger buses like ABC,chisco charge less. No much implication travelling without passport but its good to travel with valid document.
tellme u are joking cos I've never gone to Accra without paying 12k per night and those hotel guys like to cheat too

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Spa Treatments In Ikeja / Going To Ibadan For The First Time / HOW DO YOU LICK A MAN'S PRIVATE PART

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.