Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Vector Pray With OJB Jezreel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Pray With OJB Jezreel (524 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Vector Pray With OJB Jezreel by gistyinka(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vector The Viper join the elite league of nigeria celebrity stars that show some love for the ace music producer OJB Jezreel #SaveOJBJezreel. After some time spend with him,Vector ask to pray for OJB Jezreel,Vector chat with Thenet.ng ‘it is unfortunate that this is happening to a man who has given a lot to see others make something out of their careers.

I know we will get through all of this’.

Monday’s visit to OJB’s residence was organized to show support for the ‘SaveOJBJezreel’ cause and to create more awareness for the unfortunate plight of the producer.

Vector who is already having personal problem’s with his label took time out to visit the legendary producer.

http://www.gistyinka.com/vector-pray-with-ojb-jezreel/

Re: Vector Pray With OJB Jezreel by ijebabe: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2013

(1)

Black Face Ask Tuface To Pay Him On The Song He Wrote. / The Prince And Princess Name Their Son Prince George / What’s Up With Wande Coal & Mavin Records? Signed? Never Signed? Left? What's Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.