Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Birth Control On Account Of Poverty - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Birth Control On Account Of Poverty (978 Views)

How Zakat Can Reduce Poverty and Starvation / Islam And Poverty:way Forward / Why Illiteracy & Poverty Persist Among Moslems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birth Control On Account Of Poverty by ameenahz(f): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
As-salaam alaykum, dear brothers and sisters.

Recently, i got into an arguement on the permisiblity of the use of birth control on account of financial constraints.

Personally, i think it is foolhardy (astaghfirullah)for a poor/not so rich couple to practise tawakul and have many kids.

I need your opinions with evidences from Qur'an and ahadith.
Re: Birth Control On Account Of Poverty by snubish: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2013
Salam Alaikum, if u can spare some time to go through the thread below, you may find it helpful.

https://www.nairaland.com/1214941/family-planning-population-control-islamic

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With Rosary Around Her Neck In Niger State (PICTURED) / Reminder To All Muslims: Fasting On The Day Of Arafat / Should Muslim Men Wear Niqabs/veils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.