Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive (28488 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
webdezzi: Can we have the Nairaland charity management guys to create a thread Please.
There is power in numbers, Nairaland is currently 1 Million members, if 10,000 members(1% of total population) can pay 1000 naira each.
we have 10 Million naira.

We dont have to wait for 8 weeks, common sense translates that the longer it takes, the riskier.

Let us make it happen

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by blackky100(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69, na only you don talk better thing ohhhh. Seun, provide the account make we begin credit. Save a soul and God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by GreenBobo: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
specialguest: can I donate 10% of my salary to his fund raising instead of paying tithe? I want to know if its acceptable from a Religious point of view .
Tithe is not Charity , I dont tink its negotiable,its not an offering per se', my views any way!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is not just fair, well such is life we'll know that here in Nigeria is all man for himself, I wish u quick recovery bro .... This country sha.....
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by MaziOmenuko: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
webdezzi: Can we have the Nairaland charity management guys to create a thread Please.
There is power in numbers, Nairaland is currently 1 Million members, if 10,000 members(1% of total population) can pay 1000 naira each.
we have 10 Million naira.

We dont have to wait for 8 weeks, common sense translates that the longer it takes, the riskier.

^^ I agree with the post above. I think the Mod of General section, r231 is in charge of TEHN.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by hardbody: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
brotherlyn:

Please, pay your tithe to a Bible Believing Church and contribute whatever you have power to contribute. Don't make the mistake of substituting your tithe for OJB's contribution.

God does not need your money to heal him. All He's asking for from you is simple obedience as regards Tithing and in so doing, He'll protect you against any form of devourer including terminal disease.

What manner of advise is that? He/she should add money to what your other congrgation members are giving to your already well-fed GO (MoG) to use in acquiring another private jet, and live a more comfortable life while here is a man that really needs that cash. Don't you think that a gift to this man will be appreciated more by God? Jesus said 'as long as you do it to any of my little ones, you are doing it for me. So if that be the case, why would i give my money to the church when they are needy ones around me. Jesus also said that the needy ones will always be around us, so now is the time to help them and stop turning logic on its head.

4 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Let this be made known to aso rock. At least they are the chief security of our lives. They are they to protect us. Those who doesnt have it cant give it. 8wks is just so near o. Let's just forget abt celebrities since they've disappointed us.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by yorke1: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
I'll defintely play my little part financially and hope others do too, so that we can get OBJ back. It's well.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by texaco1: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
so people that are not willing to donate into the account of the patient will be willing to donate into an account of nairaland?if u know u want to donate why cant u just walk into any uba branch and put ur money in the patients account?or is uba now scarce in nigeria?
if u know u love ojb ,it wont take u 30minutes to drop ur money in his account ,even if it is 200 naira .do that first thing tomorrow.no long thing .JUST DO IT
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by MaziOmenuko: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is the official thread of nairaland charity organization (TEHN). . .

www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread/1

Let's make the request known to them to provide acnt details and take it up officially.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by DrDoGood1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
yorke1: I'll defintely play my little part financially and hope others do too, so that we can get OBJ back. It's well.
Bro, not OBJ, OJB. How can one reach him to drop something.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by YoungGame: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?
bruv no be lie u be talk sha, but if you really look that 1 million members very well ehn, you go see say the ''1 million members'' no be real. For instance, okija juju get like 3 accounts for inside that one million, and i know of mr..cork aswell, that guy own na uncountable. So you suggest make they pay double money for all their accounts? And on a more serious note: some members for inside that 1 million never log in for the past 4 years! So if you wan check the genuine statistics, you go see say nairaland active members no reach half a million self.

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by nofij(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: since we are over 1million in nairaland....make everybody bring 1600 nah!! We go put the money for seun account then seun go gather the money carry am go him house!! On behalf of nairaland members...or wetin una think say i talk?
u hv a point there

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2013

I agree

Lets do this

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by SpicyMimi(f): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
seun's account shocked

If i didnt watch the Movie 'Desperate house wives' i wouldnt know the meaning of Dialysis.

May God heal him in Jesus name, Amen! And may God bless our pockets so we can help him.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by ravensckar(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
All ds noise nd ranting wnt do OJB any help. sum1 has suggested dt Nairallanders donate at least 1k. Nw, Seun shld be d moderator here. I hereby empower him 2 block any1 who doesn't comply. I rise! Coooooooooouuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
This OJB matter dey worry me. I wish him well but how many people he don help when he dey flex for eko hotel dem? perhaps intimidating poor folks with money and fiking Lagos mamas.

Celebrity my ass. I better help blind man on the bus stop than helping celebrity that will post expensive wine on facebook and twitter

2 Likes

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Teeklef(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
sakaguchi: All this our yeye musicians cannot help him now abi, na to dey sing about how them dey spend 10million in a week,
pity!!!!!!!
They are all waiting for OJB to die so that they will write TRIBUTE songs for him. God pass all of Una!!! SMH...
.......actually dis is not a laughing matter but u're very funny,na true talk ooo,oloriburuku ara won fe ko Tribute.........but rememba God dey.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
ravensckar: All ds noise nd ranting wnt do OJB any help. sum1 has suggested dt Nairallanders donate at least 1k. Nw, Seun shld be d moderator here. I hereby empower him 2 block any1 who doesn't comply. I rise! Coooooooooouuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

U nor well. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Audukaya: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
iykofias: Pls remeber his account details are: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA -1015075120. He says he has about 8 weeks to stay alive except he undergoes the operation.

Source:http://www.ngtrends.com/2013/06/i-have-only-8-weeks-to-survive-ojb-jezreel-read-interview/#sthash.HFAvyz9G.uxfs
there is ntn to fear in death if it is ur time just move ahead.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by kaeto(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is a matter of life and death, if i can reach him, i will donate one of my kidnies free of charge to him. I am healthy, neither do i smoke nor drink, and i mean everything i said here.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by AbuMikey(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
cry cry Too Bad!!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
That's right bro... Let's have a thread please let's have a thread... Purposely for this.

MODs please help create a thread for this ooh. MY GOD DONT LET THIS MAN DIE. I AM IN TEARS!
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by mikeapollo: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
These foolish musicians waste/lavish millions of naira on senseless cars, fake things, foolish birthday parties for themselves, girlfriends etc...yet they are watching one of them in a critical condition. I pray the guy gets help on time
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Syenite(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Who is this guy called OJB? I even thought the poster meant OBJ.
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by baslone: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
brotherlyn:

Please, pay your tithe to a Bible Believing Church and contribute whatever you have power to contribute. Don't make the mistake of substituting your tithe for OJB's contribution.

God does not need your money to heal him. All He's asking for from you is simple obedience as regards Tithing and in so doing, He'll protect you against any form of devourer including terminal disease.

As in. . . . as it gotten this bad!!!

We are talking of a life here my brother!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Kelvin4life: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
omoteedocemo: May d Lord heal u completely
Amen
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls let us stop 'feeling' for OJB. Press 'Like' if u've actually dropped sumfin into his a/c. Be sincere
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
He may turn a new leaf bro... Please help if you can. Please.

Life sometimes have a way of teaching us lessons.
PDPwayoo: This OJB matter dey worry me. I wish him well but how many people he don help when he dey flex for eko hotel dem? perhaps intimidating poor folks with money and fiking Lagos mamas.

Celebrity my ass. I better help blind man on the bus stop than helping celebrity that will post expensive wine on facebook and twitter
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Natasha2(f): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
cry
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by wrench: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Erm bro u try but some of wey come get more than one account nko? So na double we go pay be that?
Re: OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive by Humblesam(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
javipee: At last cheesy grin

BACK TO TOPIC: I feel for this guy cry cry

i really loved his songs back den:
1. Searching
2. Beautiful as you are

My bro........ Menhhhhh ireally feel for this my guy ooooo. My fervent prayer is that God in his infinite mercy should heal him and restore his carrier. OJB its well with you in Jesus Name...Believe in God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos / Di'ja Celebrates Mother's Day With Baby Photo / Adaeze Yobo, Her Son And Mum In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.