Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (54045 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by FindOut(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Familiar with the past projects but didn't know TeHN was this organized.
Impressive. Mission/Commitment/Sense of purpose? check. Organisation? check.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by adebiyikayode5: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Guys u are doing great ,GODs bless u in your endevour IJN Amen
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Raypawer(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS... THIS IS SO IMPRESSIVE
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by miraexcel(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
ifegy: There is a recent thread about an orphan with kidney failure...any chance TeHN could look into that and determine if help can be rendered? Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1156307/20-year-old-orphan-dying/6
TeHN please look into this case. https://www.nairaland.com/1156307/20-year-old-orphan-dying/6
He also needs accommodation and someone to take care of him. I'm so exhausted myself
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Realy appreciate this
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by jnrremedy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
I want to appreciate d organisers of this great foundation may God reward u all appropriately
Pls I don't no how dis group can be of help to one Mr chima who is in dire need of an urgent help. Mr chima is suffering from a urinary disorder that prevent him from storing urine in his bladder he carries an external bag that serves as his bladder. According to him he only needs about 300,000 to perform a corrective surgery to restore back his health. I don't really have much information about him I have only met him once(in luth where he was begging for #4000 to change d pipe dat runs from his stomach down to d external bladder)but we ve been talking on phone since then. I ve been trying my best to help him by sending him money evry month but dat can not help him. According to him he said he will need about 300,000 to perform a corrective surgery to regain his full heath. I no this storey might not be convincing enough I strongly urge dis foundation to please consider this man. I don't no his actual location but I no he stays in apapa, in lagos. Even though we ve met only once we do talk on phone regularly his condition is fast deteriorating he is now partially deaf I now communicate wit him tru text messages its very difficult to talk with on phone. Pls house I might not really no this man but I strongly believe he needs all d help anybody can give(the only time I saw him he showed me the bag he uses to store his urine nd the pipe that passes from his tommy to his d bag so his illness is not fake). The only contact I have is his phone no 08091443061. Pls help this man he his dying
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by OAM4J: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
curiouslad:

Whatever happened to the security personnels at YABA remains a question for the gods
But seriously how did you get out??

@op
May Gid continue to strengthen you guys.
My question is how do you prioritize cases/problems??

We handle cases on first come first serve basis, soon as the case is confirmed genuine.

We try as much as possible to only handle a case at a time except when another urgent case arise and we are persuaded to take it up immediately.

Thanks.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by OAM4J: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2013
val_dubem: I want to officially join tеhn toԁay. You guyѕ havе bееn ԁoing grеat.

Chееr$!

Thank you. We appreciate everyone's support.

We wouldnt have been able to achieve anything without the kind support of many Nairalanders.

Our official email is: nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by OAM4J: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2013
COOL DK: I love this with passion. May God strenghthened the committe and every Nlanders.
The committees pls do mail me up for as little penny I can drop.

God bless us all on NL!

Amen to your prayers and thank you.

We always publicize all our projects on homepage, hopefully you wont miss them. But you can mail us, it is not hard for us to mail you whenever we have a new project.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by OAM4J: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2013
@ ALL

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Gboliwe: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2013
jnrremedy: I want to appreciate d organisers of this great foundation may God reward u all appropriately
Pls I don't no how dis group can be of help to one Mr chima who is in dire need of an urgent help. Mr chima is suffering from a urinary disorder that prevent him from storing urine in his bladder he carries an external bag that serves as his bladder. According to him he only needs about 300,000 to perform a corrective surgery to restore back his health. I don't really have much information about him I have only met him once(in luth where he was begging for #4000 to change d pipe dat runs from his stomach down to d external bladder)but we ve been talking on phone since then. I ve been trying my best to help him by sending him money evry month but dat can not help him. According to him he said he will need about 300,000 to perform a corrective surgery to regain his full heath. I no this storey might not be convincing enough I strongly urge dis foundation to please consider this man. I don't no his actual location but I no he stays in apapa, in lagos. Even though we ve met only once we do talk on phone regularly his condition is fast deteriorating he is now partially deaf I now communicate wit him tru text messages its very difficult to talk with on phone. Pls house I might not really no this man but I strongly believe he needs all d help anybody can give(the only time I saw him he showed me the bag he uses to store his urine nd the pipe that passes from his tommy to his d bag so his illness is not fake). The only contact I have is his phone no 08091443061. Pls help this man he his dying
Presentation matters a lot in life. I don't know how to address you, but it will take an intuitive alert mind to agree you are real and mean well. Your presentation has many holes.

We cant talk to the man, he is partially deaf.

We cant see him, you dont know his exact location.

We cant even help him, you dont know his exact ailment.

So, what do u want?

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Ogbonnagba(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2013
r231: Processes explained

1) Project Official starts:
• Field workers to embark on the task of gathering all necessary background Information needed to enable us make informed decisions

2) Action Plan:
• Group to decide on proposed actions and the researcher to communicate and in turn agree it with the requester

3) External Communication:
• Thread opening on NL to solicit for funds and inform members on latest project
• Agreed action/project plan published with a guesstimate of how much is needed to complete the project

4) Weekly Reports:
• As of when daily communication updates
• Weekly financial updates
• Weekly progress reports

5) Project Closure:
• Project closure report published
• Lessons learnt drafted by the coordinator and shared with the group

For enquires, new cases and donation, please contact: nairalandcharity@gmail.com

You can follow us on twitter @E-Helpers Network and also on facebook: https://www./tehnc

more like a vb program thumb up
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by N3(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2013
Hello,
I need a laptop and modem (new or fairly used) to enable me start my online business. I will be grateful if you people can help me in that direction. Thanks.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by lordmayor4(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
N3: Hello,
I need a laptop and modem (new or fairly used) to enable me start my online business. I will be grateful if you people can help me in that direction. Thanks.
I have a HP DV 6000 series 500GB hdd and 4GB ram just installed the windows 8 OS on it tho and in good conditions ! If u r interested call 08164077232 let's talk.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is great and challenging. God bless you all and the works of your hands... Very impressed

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Fhemmmy: 1:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Great job to all the workers and contributors, givers never lack . . .

1 Like

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
And I missed dis? shocked

R231, input my name sharply as Head of Campaign squad o! angry

Well done team! kiss
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by fadamekus(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello my fellow nl am emeks by name from imostate but reside in portharcourt am into pipeline welding work but still undergoing training in portharcourt at (smaw welding training services) at 105/aker road, by jesus aveune rumuolumini, ph riverstate please i need some support in uying the materia please anytin i will appreiciate this is my number 08083557500
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by bilms(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2013
BABATUNDE LUKMAN SHALL LIVE! He will not die! He is a 200l student of the faculty of education, university of ilorin. This future Nigerian leader is currently in Intensive Care Unit of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital(UITH), after been diagnosed of end stage renal disease. He needs three million naira for his kidney transplant in order to live.
kindly save a soul today! your 100naira, 500naira might save him. Please donate generously!!

BANK: UBA, University of Ilorin Branch
A/C NAME: BABATUNDE LUKMAN APPEAL FUND
A/C NO: 20-61-90-98-90

https://www.nairaland.com/1270994/please-dying-student-university-ilorin#16221661
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by UyiIredia(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2013
I wish TeHN the best. It seems you use only Paypal. Don't forget opening an account. Also are contributions asked for only when donations are to be made ? Or can they be given at any time ?
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I wish TeHN the best. It seems you use only Paypal. Don't forget opening an account. Also are contributions asked for only when donations are to be made ? Or can they be given at any time ?

They can be given anytime to help our future cases and logistics

Thank you
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2013
PLEASE CHECK THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS, SAW IT ON FACEBOOK
>
My name is
NOMORELOSS. This is
going to FANS, ARTISTES, THE MEDIA
and those BLESSED
ENOUGH to HELP.I
watched in sheer horror
and disgust as the
MEDIA and ARTISTES
made a MEAL out of his
STORY...Like vultures I
watched them circle
over a DYING HUMAN
BEING. "Friends" and so
called "MEDIA PARTNERS" took to
social network
platforms to GENERATE
STORIES and create
various hash tags to
CELEBRATE A STORY at
the expense of the LIFE
of a HUMAN BEING...1,
How many of these so
called friends bothered
to CALL HIS PHONE?2,
How many that know
him well cared enough
to VISIT HIM at HOME?
3, How many of these
SOCIAL TOWN CRIERS
bothered to visit him at
the HOSPITAL?This is
what I know though...1,
The minute he dies YOU
will be the first to say
WE lost a RARE GEM.2,
The minute he dies YOU
will be the first to say
how much GOOD he did
for YOU.3, The minute
he dies YOU will be the
first to POSE for
PICTURES over his LIFE-
LESS BODY.4, The
minute he dies YOU will
be the first to SHED
CROCODILE TEARS and
ROLL ON THE FLOOR and
TEAR YOUR CLOTHES.#GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!...His name? Answer: OJB JEZREEL.1, He has KIDNEY ISSUES.2, He has to have 2 DIALYSIS TREATMENTS WEEKLY at LASUTH so feel free to go and ask HOW MUCH IT COSTS!3, His HOME address has NOT CHANGED...It is still 4 GBAJA STREET
SURULERE.4, His PHONE
NUMBERS are STILL THE
SAME.5, He NEEDS to
have a KIDNEY TRANSPLANT.6, A donor has been found.7, The procedure will cost
$100,000.8, HE IS STILL
ALIVE.9, YOU CAN HELP
HIM.10, YOU CAN
CHOOSE NOT TO. I know what you may be
thinking...HOW DOES THIS CONCERN
ME?...WHAT DID HE DO
FOR ME? WHY CAN'T
COSON and OTHER
MUSICAL SOCIETIES
COME TO HIS RESCUE
AFTERALL HE IS A
MUSICIAN?...And to
that I say this: It
doesn't concern you
really and you are
absolutely right he has
done nothing for you
but, remember this....IT
COULD BE YOU!You can
make a difference in HIS LIFE TODAY...He NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT while he LIVES your efforts will be USELESS when HE IS GONE!#SaveOJBJe zreel
Like · Reply · 11 minutes
ago

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by MaziOmenuko: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nairalanders are clamoring for a fund raising for oJB from this charity network. The thread is on frontpage already and some nice suggestions are being made. Is there a way this could be made possible?

2 Likes

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nairalanders are clamoring for a fund raising for oJB from this charity network. The thread is on frontpage already and some nice suggestions are being made. Is there a way this could be made possible?
Yes, i think so... What's the title of the thread
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Gboliwe: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Human beings! May God help me make right decisions.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by valdubem(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fellow TeHNians, OJB needs help; I weep for the guy. We should do something now he's alive (unlike his colleagues who are waiting for his death to sing collabo for him)
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by ayobase(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
val_dubem: .........(unlike his colleagues who are waiting for his death to sing collabo for him)

I wonder why can't a collabo be done now to raise funds for him while he lives if they can't contribute....FOOLS wailing for the help of Nigerians to bear their burden!
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by valdubem(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Operation Save OJB!

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by baby124: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hey guys,

I want to deposit some money into your account for Oluface/ Air_lord via paypal. Can i do that and someone will please help me deposit in his account in Nigeria please.

See this thread for reference:

https://www.nairaland.com/1341200/please-mother
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Gboliwe: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
miraexcel:
TeHN please look into this case. https://www.nairaland.com/1156307/20-year-old-orphan-dying/6
He also needs accommodation and someone to take care of him. I'm so exhausted myself
please tehn. Look into this
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
baby_123: Hey guys,

I want to deposit some money into your account for Oluface/ Air_lord via paypal. Can i do that and someone will please help me deposit in his account in Nigeria please.

See this thread for reference:

https://www.nairaland.com/1341200/please-mother

Sorry just seeing this now.

Have you sorted it out now?
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Gboliwe:
please tehn. Look into this

Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Snake Killed In UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesa Campus After It Swallowed An Animal / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.