Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,430 members, 7,843,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan (36088 Views)

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
With the advent of the whitish religion, every actions to perform the religion of old is now considered evil and fetish undecided

Assuming the acclaimed victim is a dullard, and he was only trying to wake up his memory and he got caught, holding a cowrie in the same position will still label him a 'ritualist'.

SMH

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by sylve11: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na wa o cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by BUSHMAN1: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Red-Light:
phewww.. power to control people indeed.. how did he get caught then? why cant he just go to aso rock and control jonathan, and ask him to open central bank for him. black people and superstitious believe
thank you! please tell them/us oo! and please tell all this people who also say things like is "end time" and people who beleive things like money ritual to get rich, ignorance is an illness
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by kevoh(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Another failed Juju scam, proof that it never works. On the other hand 17 years old shocked that is to say by the time he clocks 25 years to 30 years when the pressure to flaunt wealth is high he will turn easily into ritual killing since he believes in Juju.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=16pt]HOW DARE THE NAIJA POLICE ARREST OUR YOUNG BUDDING PAGANS>>??!!!

ARRANT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST TRADITIONALIST YOUTHS! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by charlaalah: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ur grand papa no give you quality education or better money to use start life. Na charm wey go render you useless wey you inherit. You stupid pass everybody 4 my village.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=16pt]WE SHALL BUILD A NATIONAL SHRINE IN ABUJA![/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by AbuMikey(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
I shake My head in Dismay!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
The problems with nigerians is our collective lack of universal education. If the arrested fellow was a prayer warrior who followed his fellow to bush to bind and cast evil spirits with the blood of Jesus and holy ghost fire, he wouldn't have been arrested.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by MaziOmenuko: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can't they just take his kidneys and give to OJB! That would be the best thing!
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
These people again

Atokowaba ileje
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rubbish news,rubbish source...just another opportunity for tribal bashing....shame on ya'all bigots!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Policewoman(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Born and brought up in the west. Seems he has been converted to their wayz. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Van snickers: "Chukwu Chijoke" lipsrsealed

Chinese me!!!! shocked

Dem don come ooooooo

Oyo state buckle uppppppp

Every delinquent is Infiltrating the SW border angry

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
very interesting
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Policewoman: Born and brought up in the west. Seems he has been converted to their wayz. Lol.

He was not born and brought up in the SW.......stop making silly excuse for your kin.

Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Olaone1: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
The boy didn't commit any crime. Am I missing something?
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOUR FATHER IS NEGRO!

I AM A THOROUGHBRED HAUSA MAN!

Sharrap

When they use you for ritual......You go see
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Olaone1: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
One would expect them to go into the bush/Ori Oke in search of Cele and C&S dem.

Jobless 'police'.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
They need to thoroughly dig up the boy's history with his juju charms

Thoroughly
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by baysol: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
I-B.:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/oyo-police-nab-suspected-ritualist/

http://whatsupibadan.com/2013/06/25/17-year-old-suspected-ritualist-in-secondary-school-caught/

This people are desicrating our land and destroying the fabric of our society after destroying their hell hole. Western Nigeria is the most lask place I've ever seen with no check and balance for this wicked evil beings that are milling around calling themselves business men. These people must be restricted in western Nigeria and not be sold lands or assets in south west. Mine is to be forewarned is to be foreharmed these people add no value to any land they sourjourn in they are nothing but wicked unadulterated evil they must be sent back to their village country.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by theripper3: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
What will he charged with in court? No wonder ombatse priest killed 90 of dem without lifting a finger.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Is Aregbesola not teaching Ifa incantations in public schools
Maybe Oyo is doing same and the boy is only doing practicals of what he has been taught in school

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
ok mods are doing religious discrimination here too. you cant delete the post now. its in small letters.

We Need National Temple In Abuja! angry

[img]http://www.horizonsquilting.ca/images/african_shrine.jpg[/img]
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
the_ripper3: What will he charged with in court? No wonder ombatse priest killed 90 of dem without lifting a finger.

When did using charms to control another being into submission illegal?

That's mental invasion......why him dey stalk pesin wey pee for bush?

How many crimes has he committed. Without being caught, who knows.

He's doing this at 17 yrs of age, wonders what he'd do later in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Brothers Kidnap & Kill Their Neighbour's Son In Oyo (Photos, Video) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.