Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers (691 Views)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG / What Is The Importance Of Mathematics To Arts Students ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers by yinkuschua(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
The Creative Arts students of the University of Lagos this morning protested over alleged sexual harassment of female students in the department by their lecturers.

The students stormed the Arts block this morning with placards to register their grievance and later moved their protest to the Social Science department.

Female students of the department claim their lecturers are making life difficult for them by demanding sexual favours before they can pass their courses.

The students say they have had enough and after a meeting yesterday, decided to protest against the sexual harassment that has become the other of the day.

The school authority is yet to respond to these allegations.

http://campusheathq.com/pictures-unilag-creative-arts-students-protest-against-sexual-harassment-by-lecturers/
Re: Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers by yinkuschua(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Moderation I hope this will get the front page..cause its getting too much in our varsities now... And have been trying to upload pictures but isn't going through...
Re: Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
The truth be said, it is dd female students dat go 2 meet lecturers 4 favours in exchange for "anything dey want". We should stop decieving ourselves n everybody dat has paassed tru d 4walls of a university knows dis

D cases where lecturers go afta student re usually very vvery minimal... We knw all these. Pls save us this news
Re: Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
yinkuschua: Moderation I hope this will get the front page..cause its getting too much in our varsities now... And have been trying to upload pictures but isn't going through...

It will never make font page except you add Tonto dike
Re: Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers by FILEBE(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
what is this? these students are crazy i must tell you. damn! what kind of protest is that? are they not the ones that wear rubbish semi-clad clothes? u wear provocative obnoxious clothes an then expect someone not to harass you? i dont support sexual harassment but i dont support dressing offensive too
Re: Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers by FILEBE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
let me help you with pics from lindaikeji's.
Re: Unilag Creative Arts Students Protest Against intimate Harassment By Lecturers by FILEBE(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Any Lattest On WAEC 2013 Result / NUC Recognises Jigawa State University / Pls Help Solve This Maths Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.