Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 (5096 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Gideon360: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
It was alleged that the shortlisted names for Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC 2013 will come out b4 18hours to dis time.
Pls If ur name is there tell us. And let us know whether it comes out tru man know man or by merit.
We will be glad to hear truth from you.
We pray ur name would be shortlisted in the final list.
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Gideon, if it comes out tomorrow, good, if it doesn't come out, good, all i know is that, it will come out one day. Referring to whether the expecting shortlisted names will be engineered by merit or by man know man should not be a case to you, in the sense that what will be will be no matter what. By the way, why did you open another thread when we have a thread on this issue already which you happen to be one of the party's members. Awua, are you sure that you are strongly motivated?
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Wendyslim(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Tread closed.
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Gideon360: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wendyslim: Tread closed.
Who closes it? Dont let it be close o. Biko

1 Like

Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Gideon360: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: @Gideon, if it comes out tomorrow, good, if it doesn't come out, good, all i know is that, it will come out one day. Referring to whether the expecting shortlisted names will be engineered by merit or by man know man should not be a case to you, in the sense that what will be will be no matter what. By the way, why did you open another thread when we have a thread on this issue already which you happen to be one of the party's members. Awua, are you sure that you are strongly motivated?
yes sir, am highly motivated. Jost to get data on our military recruitment whether is by man or know man or by merit. And also many people used to call me on phone asking me whether d list is out and I tell them tha is nt out, i will refer them to that thread, but many of then don't see it. that is why I Open this new one whether they wi see it.
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2013
please the information is false, army DSSC list is not yet out, anybody telling you to bring money for them to check it and droppong their numbers are obviously con men , I believe I have made maself clear, any loss incured or what soever is at ur own peril.
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by frprof(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Could u stop carrying false news man!
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Ajalagideon: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2013
The list is not out yet.
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Ajalagideon: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2013
Although d list suppose to come out on wednesday 26th june 2013 according to information from some oga at d top, but unfortunately the list is not released.
We tender our appology for this. Pls keep log in to this thread, we shall inform u when the list is out.
But is not out yet.
It may comes out 2moro nobody knows
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Kingsley21(m): 3:20am On Jun 30, 2013
Friends ,wen will dis list be out. Am tired of speculation n historical guess work pple hav been doing. Gud friends keep me updated
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Aderibigbeo: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hw long do dey giv for u to prepare if u are shortlisted?
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by oxmog(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Good morning all, please i want to know if anyone can help me with the DSSC/SSC past questions, i want to know how it looks like for preparation. thank you
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Nnabugwu8590: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Oxmog, according to one of the last year's applicants that was fortunately lucky to be commissioned this year, said that, the past question comprises of essay writing and application letter on why you want to join NA. I think my answer does hit your question. Have a wonderful new week and do stay adamantly focus
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by markobinna(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2013
The list will be out .....the list is not yet out ......it has come out .....wic ever way ℓ̊ dom dere even tire Fø̲̣̣я̅ all dis many talk self...... All d oga @ top wen dere hold dis list cos they want t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ do subtraction, addition and multiplication ....God dere see una as Fø̲̣̣я̅ me ℓ̊ still remain clam and stay focus on •̸Ϟy training
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Gideon360: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls house, long time on this thread. I pray God wil giv us success o.
Pls many of my pple want to purchase Nigeria Army Trademen form.
I learnt that the form is out now but when is it going to close. Pls help me. anybody wt informatn on that shd help me out
thaking u in anticipation.
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by showbee: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2013
at last d long awaited list is out but my name is not there. so for u dat are lucky congrats Iwish u all d best at training. ground. one love bye
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by atama27(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2013
how did u check the list,is it on d national dailies or wia?
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by malawi14(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
Th list is outa,check d punch newspaper of 11th of october ,my nme was shortlisted
Re: Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Name 2013 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Its on dia website; d 1 u registered with

(1) (Reply)

ITF-NECA ICT Training Test / Ht-limited Invite / Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.