Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. (5095 Views)

Truth About Job Invitation / Relocating To Lagos? Here Are 13 Things To Note About Job Opportunities In Lagos / He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by ekanDamie: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dont know if uld find it funny, inspiring, motivatioal or just a pass time.
But i just decided ti share cos the struggle to be relevant is not only in ur head
Alot of us have had this reasoning n it was just funny for me reading it yesterday.

Start from top to bottom. Dont forget to like if u could relate with the tweet wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by ekanDamie: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by teelord1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by teelord1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmmm #Word i can relate, I'm sure and believe in God before February my status will change and for the rest of my life l will never experience joblessness again. .......Please Help a brother I need a job B.Eng Civil Engineering 2:1 With a diploma in Computer Engineering 08062405****
God bless you
I will testify

5 Likes

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by VampireeM(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dont think its motivating or inspiring... Instead scenarios like this can make one desperate and might involve fraudluent acts just to make it. I'd rather hang out with people whom I will brainstorm with and discuss ideas that can make us great than the kind of people in that tweet who sounds like they ve never had to lift a finger to be wealthy.

I believe this 2016 is my year of Career Breakthrough and also to other jobseekers on Nairaland Amen cool

10 Likes

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Be Positive and Patient...God is not through with you yet....He has something in the making.

Need something on Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by obinna2nv(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol... Shi"t is real, gat me feeling Israeli like bar rafieli...
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by belloabd1914(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
So damn scary, my circle of friends is actually getting thinner. Heaven pls smile on me.

2 Likes

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by femidejulius(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2016
The tweets are so true.. I have been there. I am grateful to God for seeing me through.

One of the worst thing that can happen to u is not to have a job. You continue applying, hoping and praying and then you see some friends who you are better off way back in sch getting good jobs. After a while, frustration and depression sets in. You begin to lose hope, wondering if ever things will get better. You then begin to dissociate yourself from friends. You communicate with them less. Of course, u don't want them to ask "So what are you doing now?". You are scared of giving the same answers you gave months ago.
To all in this predicament I pray that it shall soon pass and you shall have cause to thank God and praise His holy name. Don't give up. You shall smile soon.

Shalom!

18 Likes

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by teebee22(f): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2016
God help us in Jesus name. Amenl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Dollarjunkie: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Deep cry

So deep!

1 Like

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by onome710(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2016
I can totally relate...
Best is to make sure the end of the storyline doesn't be my case.
I believe it will end in Glory.
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
I'll never forget those days. I collect regret mail so tey I fit recite regret mail. I remember when Guiness sent me a regret mail, as I was reading the mail, I noticed I knew what the next line of the mail will say without reading it.

Worse of all is coming to nairaland to see stories of 25 year old peeps who claim to have four years working experience in pwc, kpmg and the likes and you start wondering where you went wrong.

One thing I've come to realise is, everything that has a beginning has an end. The state of being jobless must one day end no matter how long it takes

19 Likes

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Aremu01(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by ticker(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2016
femidejulius:
The tweets are so true.. I have been there. I am grateful to God for seeing me through.

One of the worst thing that can happen to u is not to have a job. You continue applying, hoping and praying and then you see some friends who you are better off way back in sch getting good jobs. After a while, frustration and depression sets in. You begin to lose hope, wondering if ever things will get better. You then begin to dissociate yourself from friends. You communicate with them less. Of course, u don't want them to ask "So what are you doing now?". You are scared of giving the same answers you gave months ago.
To all in this predicament I pray that it shall soon pass and you shall have cause to thank God and praise His holy name. Don't give up. You shall smile soon.

Shalom!
nice point
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Modsenemy(f): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Sometimes my lil bro says he might kill himself ..even drugs ain't helping
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by jashar(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
grin cheesy

Kaiiii.....

For the ladies, it's even worse. No boyfriend, fiancée or husband + no job. grin

Then 'those' friends start telling you to buy 'aso-ebi' for their wedding.

With which money naaa? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by shrimati(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
jashar:
grin cheesy
Kaiiii.....
For the ladies, it's even worse. No boyfriend, fiancée or husband + no job. grin
lol... don't make me laugh then this.
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by shrimati(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
jashar:
grin cheesy
Kaiiii.....
lol... don't make me laugh then this.
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by fragrant(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
jashar:
grin cheesy

Kaiiii.....

. No b lie cheesy
jashar:
grin cheesy

Kaiiii.....

. No b lie
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by askakim(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
One thing I know is God is faithful if you are faithful to him, God will see you guys through this unemployment stuff(amen).. I was once jobless for few months after service.. But still looking for a better offer
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by poleon4(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lalasticlala Come check this out. I think you'll like it
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
jashar:
grin cheesy

Kaiiii.....

so true.. it now seems like all of them are getting married. Every saturday is a wedding and im expected to attend or even be on the train. Meaning new dress or asoebi, new shoes, transport fare, fresh hair-do. They don't stop to think about the fact that im a job-seeker. I jst avoid weddings and unnecessary parties totally, truly the circle of friends getting smaller. All is for a while though, everything will still turn around for good. Faith and Work is the motto.

3 Likes

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by kemmary: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
A company in Magodo GRA, Lagos has urgent Marketing vacancies for Industrial Training Students (OND). The pay is 20k. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruitingformlng@yahoo.com. Resumption is February 2016. Proximity is not a barrier as successful applicants will be required to work in their Local government of residence.
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Ifeanyismigel(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
PDP Governors Sack Secondus

http://owelliamaka..com.ng/
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by damijah(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Modsenemy:
Sometimes my lil bro says he might kill himself ..even drugs ain't helping
He might actually!!!! Do something fast, frm exp dear
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by kennynelcon(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
If only words could inspire me.
Start something.
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Ab025(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
jashar:
grin cheesy

Kaiiii.....

No husband??...... Abeg me I dey find wife o. Kindly direct them to me pls.

But tell them, they will still buy their aso-ebi by themselves o!
Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by bamirotola: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
My own is even worse, this is exactly one year after service with no job, people u thought would help won't stop giving story, no fund to start a legit business, no money to maintain steady relationship, hussled far and near for Job, but corruption and nepotism is alwaz d order of each interview, sometimes I thought all online Job vacancies are either filled and posted just for awareness sake or are adhoc jobs, while the Good jobs are GoTten on connection basis., .. my mum now believes my inability to Get Job is spiritual, she drags nd force me to ori oke that aye o fe je kin ri ogo lo i:e d evil ones are stopping me from using my Glory.. i'm frustrated as I am, my parents are getting old, I wan take care of them before they pass on, and that is my greatest concern, I am a good man, I love sowing seed, I love God I am kind hearted, loved by anyone around me, but don't know why the economy is so harsh on young graduates from humble background, seems this life is meant for d rich and influential, I pray God answers my prayer soon and bring Joy to my parents and myself hrt... God bless Nigeria....

10 Likes

Re: Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. by Elparaiso(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
success10:

HMMMM... SOUND INTERESTING..

I WILL PAY FOR APPLICATION FORM WHEN THE EMPLOYMENT VISA IS OUT...
AND I CONFIRMED IT ONLINE..

DEAL?
You did not read what he wrote, try again.

He said, you would go as a tourist and pick up a job.
What he is saying is that you would not have an employment visa.
Probably a little bit shady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPOWER Batch C2, To Receive Stipend Next Week / Salary Structure For Stanbic Ibtc Bank / MATHS,GEOGRAPHY, & GOVERNMENT TEACHERS REQUIRED IN A PRIVATE SCH @ IKORODU LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.