Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Is The English Name For (a Type Of Leaf) Green? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The English Name For (a Type Of Leaf) Green? (2877 Views)

What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More / Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The English Name For (a Type Of Leaf) Green? by chikis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
I have been battling to understand or know the English name of a particular leafy vegetable normally called green in Nigeria here. It is used mostly for cooking rice. Please who can tell me the specific English name or scientific name of that leaf? I really want to know. I have googled all day searching for the English name of that leaf, yet I can't find it.
Re: What Is The English Name For (a Type Of Leaf) Green? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
chikis: I have been battling to understand or know the English name of a particular leafy vegetable normally called green in Nigeria here. It is used mostly for cooking rice. Please who can tell me the specific English name or scientific name of that leaf? I really want to know. I have googled all day searching for the English name of that leaf, yet I can't find it.
Brown ideye
Re: What Is The English Name For (a Type Of Leaf) Green? by elari(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2013
i bliv it should be spinach or so, d spelling sha
Re: What Is The English Name For (a Type Of Leaf) Green? by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Its called spinach..

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Introduces New WASSCE Diet For Private Candidates / Did You Know? (20 Amazing Facts) / Tips On How To Write A Good Letter Of Motivation For University Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.