Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Exactly Is Moringa? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Exactly Is Moringa? (1991 Views)

What Exactly Is The Microwave Doing To Your Food? / What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? / What Exactly Can I Do To Clear Pimples Off My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Moringa? by petalspharmacy: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Moringa is one of the most useful trees on earth, useful to both Man and animals Moringa Oleifera(Zogale, Ewe Igbale, Idagbo Monoye)as called in English, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo language respectively is Recommended for diabetes, ulcer, arthritis, high b.p and even CANCER!
It supplements breast feeding, boosts the clearity of your eye sight, helps regulate normal glucose level (diabetes), beautifies the skin, helps to keep you mentally alert, strengthens your bone, improves digestion, lowers blood pressure, treats stomach ulcer, boosts energy, stimulates rapid hair growth and even capable of Purifing Water!
It is amazing how Moringa Contains VITAMINS 5 times more than CARROTS, CALCIUM 3 times more than in MILK,Contains PROTEIN 2 times more than YOGHURT, vitamin C 7 times more than ORANGES!
Use in your cooked food during or after serving, or in Pap(akamu), tea, soup or even Water!!! It has no limits.
It can be taken on a daily basis, MORINGA the MIRACLE plant should be taken almost as often as you take WATER.
People say they can't take it because of its bitter - sweet taste, but how many of your drugs are sweet? The bitterness can be said to be the level of its Effectiveness. It reduces a lot of health risks even some you won't notice, try it!
Note: It does all this at a very cheap rate. Also, it has NO side effect of any form that has been noticed yet.
Re: What Exactly Is Moringa? by lambvard: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Where can we get it? Or d yoruba name so i ask an elderly person

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Moringa? by REMMEI(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2013
You won't believe if i tell you we have this at the back of our house..the tree.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For Men: How To Keep Your Private Part Clean / Nigerian Lady Making The 1st Modern Washable/ Reusable Sanitary Pads In Nigeria / What Premature Ejaculation Prevention Products Work Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.