Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? (9668 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / What Exactly Is The Microwave Doing To Your Food? / Stretch Marks? Here's Exactly How To Get Rid Of Those Ugly Marks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by thesource(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2015
I've been trying to lose some weight for quite a while now, and i've read a lot about both on nairaland an on other social media, i've tried a lot of method to no avail which made me conclude that, all the weight pills and methods being advertised on all social media ar hogwash, balderdash and a means of making money from depressed overweight nigerians. If it's true that one can lose weight through some certain methods, i dare you to prove it to me.
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 04, 2015
thesource:
I've been trying to lose some weight for quite a while now, and i've read a lot about both on nairaland an on other social media, i've tried a lot of method to no avail which made me conclude that, all the weight pills and methods being advertised on all social media ar hogwash, balderdash and a means of making money from depressed overweight nigerians. If it's true that one can lose weight through some certain methods, i dare you to prove it to me.

Losing weight is no joke...it doesnt work over night either....but determination & willingness can lead u to success.... Juz go for a run,cross fit training, boot camp...these are all fun & exciting to lose weight but watch wat u eat as well...
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm., diet and exercis is d most important. Don't starve urself but eat more of vege and limit ur consumption of meat nd diary products. Make it a habit of urs to take walks like every evneing. But u know some things r herediatry nd u can't do nadda bout it.
While ur seriously trying to lose weight, I'm desperately trying to gain weight

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by thesource(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2015
KashyBaby:

Losing weight is no joke...it doesnt work over night either....but determination & willingness can lead u to success.... Juz go for a run,cross fit training, boot camp...these are all fun & exciting to lose weight but watch wat u eat as well...
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate your reply. Although, i love eating bread and beans, and i take garri and beans a lot, i also love eating late at night. But the thing is that, i do trek a lot, i could trek like a 150km a day.
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by tforever(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
thesource:
call me on this number then I can arrange a meeting with my weight management consultant if you are interested 08131195769
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by thesource(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2015
tforever:
call me on this number then I can arrange a meeting with my weight management consultant if you are interested 08131195769
sorry bro, are you a dieticain or weight management consultant? I'll whatsapp you. Thanks
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by dunhill20: 6:05am On May 05, 2015
If u want to lose weight, u need commitment and determination. A daily exercise with a healthy diet, in addition with supplements like fat burner and fat absorber will help u lose weight faster. They are not drugs but made with plant extracts visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com.or whatsapp 08136478517 for more info
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by hodjoe: 12:59pm On May 05, 2015
Be sure to drink plenty of water before, during, and after walk out. Incorporate a warm up, cool down and stretches into your routine. Start your walk at a slow warm up pace, stop and do a few warm up / flexibilty drills. Then walk for the desired length of time. End your walk with the slower cool down pace and stretch well after your walk. Stretching will make you feel great and assist in injury prevention.

Visit http:///hunta-store to get some fitness accessories that will help you in getting your desire result in a short time.
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by snowballa: 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
thesource:
You don't need to worry yourself u can lose 10kg in 9dayz without any stress.. Visit www.lookandstayhealthy.com to read more. You will thank me later I got my solution from their
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by thesource(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2015
snowballa:

You don't need to worry yourself u can lose 10kg in 9dayz without any stress.. Visit www.lookandstayhealthy.com to read more. You will thank me later I got my solution from their
thanks a whole lot, i'll check it out right away.
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by snowballa: 7:31pm On May 05, 2015
thesource:
thanks a whole lot, i'll check it out right away.
u are welcome
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 06, 2015
Exercise is all you need. It takes a lot of commitment and determination to do it.

You don't have to rely on Weight loss pills

And other stuff advertised online to lose

Weight. They are not 100% effective to work out all the time, and even if they do. You

Won't look healthy either. Exercising makes

You look health and young.

Join some classes in a Gym.

Work out regularly

Eat healthy. Lots of veggies and fruits (Vitamins to give you energy that you need to have before exercising)

Live life.
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by snowballa: 12:51am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Nneka123 post=33459122]Exercise is all you need. It takes a lot of commitment and determination to do it.

You don't have to rely on Weight loss pills

And other stuff advertised online to lose

Weight. They are not 100% effective to work out all the time, and even if they do. You

Won't look healthy either. Exercising makes

You look health and young.

Join some classes in a Gym.

Work out regularly

Eat healthy. Lots of veggies and fruits (Vitamins to give you energy that you need to have before exercising)
limited to what u know.... Lost weight through effective method......... 100% evidence
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by tforever(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2015
thesource:
sorry bro, are you a dieticain or weight management consultant? I'll whatsapp you. Thanks
weight management consultant...
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:03pm On May 15, 2015
I do a thousand skips everyday, I take green tea nd I watch what I Eat, its not easy though, but I must lose these fat, I weigh 70 presently nd I am so upset , with my weight...... Try skipping it helps trust me , goodluck.....
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by vistaprint: 12:01am On May 16, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
I do a thousand skips everyday, I take green tea nd I watch what I Eat, its not easy though, but I must lose these fat, I weigh 70 presently nd I am so upset , with my weight...... Try skipping it helps trust me , goodluck.....
Thanks a whole lot ma, i really appreciate. Pls, where can i get a skipping rope?
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:43am On May 16, 2015
vistaprint:
Thanks a whole lot ma, i really appreciate. Pls, where can i get a skipping rope?
Uwc deariee nd don't take any heavy food after 6pm,drink lots of water, just check where they sell all those sport equipments, they should have it, or u can go to a market, God bless
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by maticdotcom: 9:54am On May 16, 2015
thesource:

Losing weight is a big problem for many people. You are not alone. But there are proven ways to losing weight and the most common solutions are reducing carbohydrate intake like eating less cereals and foods that has a lot of calories and sugar.

You have to avoid carbonated drinks. Drink plenty of water and exercise a lot. If you can do this for a month, there should be favorable changes.

While you are doing this, you may want to use other methods in losing weight like taking foods/supplements that aids in losing weight.
Check this video on how a fruit extract can help you lose weight even without dieting - www.garciniacamoffer.com

Never expect to lose weight in just a couple of days because losing weight takes time and process but it can be done. Keep going.
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by ojoyentalk: 10:13am On May 16, 2015
Ruzu herbal bitters is the fastest way to lose weight today.A bottle goes for #2000,money back guaranteed. call me now,08063330231
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by Matete4Life(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
Am not a weight management pro, but I withnessed my wife lost so much weight in a shot time just following this simple steps outlined by her doctor:

1. Do not eat after 6pm
2. Do not eat until very hungry
3. Eat plenty of fruit in place of food
4. Avoid anything fried instead eat roasted
5. Do not drink milk and beverages such as minerals and juice
6. Then take vitamins E to help ur skin stay fresh.

She followed this and within 60 days she was ready for her surgery which eventually she didn't need to undergo again.
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by Efukikata(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
This post has been deleted permanently
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Lose Weight? by kokomilala(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
The journey to fat loss is not as straightforward as the road to the marketplace.It involves a change of lifestyle, nutrition-wise and activity-wise.I wonder why people struggle with weight when I lose fat for fun.I help people lose fat by teaching them bound principles in fitness that produce practical solutions.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant / Edo Discharges 20 Coronavirus Patients, Records 1 Death / 11 Contract COVID-19 At Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.