Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade (20935 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by greatestman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
her dressing preach otherwise, God u are seeing alot of things we humans are doing. she can't preach to me in this type of dressing and I will accept it. where is modesty?

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by AbuMikey(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
This one don Pass Gobe oo
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Falls from palm tree..... When acting no gree pay.... She make one smart decision.... Watch out 2morrow Alex Usifo turns pastor. No be me talk am oo
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
lion042: Evangelist that is wearing trouser in crusade, poster I think she's ur girlfriend that made u to post this shit here
Smh, I really feel for you.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by paddyxw101: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
smileyCheii!! This woman is really pretty..

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hope she's not handing out bleaching cremes

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Ibfred(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by NDSMART(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nigeria and Religion....... Today is OBJ organising crusade..... and today na Eucharia in Mega Crusade.......Tommorow na Zach Orji......Pastoring a church....... I tire for una....

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by shineeye1: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
ZUBY77: Forner actress turned thief

She thinks French colonies were brainwashed like us.
They prefer spending their money on themselves rather than giving it to a god who created money but cant seem to have enough

Stop doing drugs-you are losing grip!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by charis1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
lion042: Evangelist that is wearing trouser in crusade, poster I think she's ur girlfriend that made u to post this shit here
is trouser a sin?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
NDSMART: Nigeria and Religion....... Today is OBJ organising crusade..... and today na Eucharia in Mega Crusade.......Tommorow na Zach Orji......Pastoring a church....... I tire for una....
What is bad about that
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Hope she's not handing out bleaching cremes
grin grin lwkmd! I used to know her in late 90's when she was still dark skinned.... Suddenly she became oyinbo overnight shocked
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Lovine: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
It's a good news, but I thought she would have first wait on the Lord after the Bible training before going out on evangelism of that nature. Jesus told His disciples to wait first.Has she heard from the Holy Spirit? After Bible School one need to find out God's will. Anyway, good luck

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Uwakuwak(f): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
where is her BIBLE
IS she there to preach for the youths alone

has she repented?

What is her advice on how to keep marital vow

may God help us
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Mzspread(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: Ejo wetin she wan preach o... shey na women do not wear what belong to men or let a woman's hair be covered, cos i dont seems to understand.
affter now BOKO- HARAM go say dem wan go pay Tithe for church.
Please dont Criticize me o.
. And u ar criticizing her...y don't u just kip shut and let God b the JUDGE!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
*sniggering at the camel toe* grin grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by lion042(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
valicious1:
either your church is........
deeper life,
chosen,
mountain of fire or
assemblies of God
. Non is my church, so min the kind or rubbish u post here
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by lion042(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
charis1: is trouser a sin?
yes because it meant for men and not women.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by christ4mi(f): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: I thought Senegal was more of an Islamic country? Anyways, i wish her the best in her newly found profession.
Yes Senegal is a muslims majority, maybe she is there to preach for Nigerian living in Senegal. Cos 9 out of 10 senegalese is a muslim
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by BrightCar: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
ravensckar: Som churches r jst hellbent on commercializing ds religion! Haba! wat kinda ryt tinkin evangelist wil dress d way ds so-called 'evangelist ' is dressing? Sexy trousers, fixed hair, n evn all black... I shake my head 4 ds people.
I TIRE MY BRODA. NOT ALL THAT SAY LORD LORD, WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD, JESUS SAID SO.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by yemosla(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls who is she ?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by basty: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
These later days, I am getting more confused about religion not about Christianity.
Jesus/Christianity is thesame yesterday, today and forever more, but the people are changing with monsterious tendencies trying to polute the body of Christ.
I wonder if this is not thesame Christianity Apostle Ayo Babalola propagated in the 1920's and early 30's.

I pray that the fire of Revival of the Holy ghost will fall in Nigeria again in Jesus name, let all the Christians in the house beleif in Christ and not criticise anybody but know whom ye serve.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by debbyblaze: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
ravensckar: Som churches r jst hellbent on commercializing ds religion! Haba! wat kinda ryt tinkin evangelist wil dress d way ds so-called 'evangelist ' is dressing? Sexy trousers, fixed hair, n evn all black... I shake my head 4 ds people.
how u carry know all these? i believe that since u know all these you are lyk the person who wore it
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
A 'COME-FCK ALL U CAN' CRUSADE EH?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by TableLeg(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
When PIGS fly!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by dnawah(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
wise_many2k: Pls can someone ask Aunty UK why she's traveling so far to spread the gospel when Boko boys are in desperate need of d gospel undecided
she(Paulina) has the same calling as Apostle Paul ok.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by AlPicapcI(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2013

They prefer spending their money on themselves rather than giving it to a god who created money but cant seem to have enough
learn not to interfer on issues that seems mysterious to you, grow-up atheist.....God can USE ANYONE including YOU!!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by cinche(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Abeg , make una leave my sister alone , after all person wey don taste everything , make she taste gospel now
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by kegel(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2013

U must be an atheist to have made that comment.

May God have mercy on u.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by 5much(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexy preacher. i love d swag.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by Afroconnect: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
wahala dey...this woman wan hammer final hammer.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Arrives In Senegal For Crusade by kegel(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: Ejo wetin she wan preach o... shey na women do not wear what belong to men or let a woman's hair be covered, cos i dont seems to understand.
affter now BOKO- HARAM go say dem wan go pay Tithe for church.
Please dont Criticize me o.

The gospel is about repentance from sins and salvation thru Jesus Christ.

It is not about what men or women wear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts New Look (Photos) / Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? / Bolaji Amusan Is Elected As TAMPPAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.