Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? (20933 Views)

Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Yeoal: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/pictures-of-nigerian-celebs-with-and.html

We are used to seeing Nigerian celebrities with makeup,now check them out without makeup and judge who is the fairest of them all.

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by OCcool: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2013
I tink d fairest of dem all is Genevieve, wit or makeup she's gud 2 go. As 4 dat Derenle guy, e case no get part 2

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by lovejo(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2013
linda
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by MEILYN(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2013
re u sure dey re nt wearing makeups there? Anyway Genevieve is d most beautiful up there.....Denrele is a guy wat is he making up 4?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by djibola(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2013
genevieve
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by ayomidis(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2013
yeah genny is still pretty..
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by brixton: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2013
Who's d second celeb?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by sharpshap(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2013
Who are these ones please?
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by iamswizz(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2013
Happy new month friends
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by xreal: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2013
is this Danrele guy sane at all?
@ Genevieve, old age is beckoning; I appreciate your beauty.

@iamswizz
Happy New Month, jare.
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2013
Is this some kind of horror film?
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by MurderX: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2013
I hereby declare Denrele Wanted for indecent make-up and dressing inappropriate for manhood. Any information on his whereabout should be reported to the nearest police station. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Welder(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2013
IMO...Dat chic with the bra is stunning with or without makeup...very f.uckable wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by braine(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2013
So this is what we're to see early in the morning of the first day of the new month? Okay.
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by xreal: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2013
Welder: IMO...Dat chic with the bra is stunning with or without makeup...very f.uckable wink

... anytime, with or without makeup, I tell ya!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Austinobisnr(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2013
ceejay80s: I dey here dey struggle how to get my daily bread, na him person get time post this bull sht
and u get time reply... I dnt tink u'r hungry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2013
Oluchi
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by tellwisdom: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2013
**Spits** angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by mcevans1(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2013
iverson2319: Is this a news??

It is a channel.
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Artistree: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2013
Denrele is even worse off with make-up.
Btw, who's his make-up artiste? That guy desrves some whipping!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2013
Make up equals deception.
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by mcevans1(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2013
ceejay80s: I dey here dey struggle how to get my daily bread, na him person get time post this bull sht

Your are Jobless grin. Na who send u?
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2013
Ohhh, Its no longer 'who wore it best?' Or 'Hot or not?' Its now 'Who is the fairest of them all?'
Issokay undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Intrepid1(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2013
Even with makeup, Linda Ikeji looks like Batman in costume!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by vislabraye(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2013
Denrele is a nutcase. I don't know the celeb with bra, but I think she's cute even without makeup. One can't differentiate which is makeup and which is not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by vizboy(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2013
cant say cause i dont know the but the one 3rd position is quite cute check me out with out make up

Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by Teejayphillip(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Gen all d way jaare....
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by naptu2: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2013
Oluchi!

Oluchi Onweagba

Oluchi Orlandt

Oluchi!
Re: Nigerian Celebs Spotted With And Without Makeup..who Is The Fairest Of Them All? by graceng: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2013
Yeah, Genevieve is pretty,they look good but OP,if you're asking the fairest of them all from these pictures,of course Oluchi takes the lead. She's an epitome of beauty with or without the make up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned / P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) / Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.