Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Return If You Are Low In Faith And I Will Heal Your Faithlessness (jeremiah 3:20 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Return If You Are Low In Faith And I Will Heal Your Faithlessness (jeremiah 3:20 (450 Views)

HEAL YOUR SELF / Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? / Sick Or Seriously Ill? Prayers Will Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return If You Are Low In Faith And I Will Heal Your Faithlessness (jeremiah 3:20 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2013
RETURN O FAITHLESS SONS AND I WILL HEAL YOU OF YOUR FAITHLESSNESS. (JEREMIAH 3:20)

When a Christian loses his faith, he is not condemned contrary to what the church belief system have overly affirmed. Sometimes during our growth process as Christians we ask faith shaking questions which is actually good, hear faith quenching stories, experience things that has the ability to suck the faith right out of us even in extreme times extinguishing tour walk with God.
God knew all this would happen at some point, he gave us the scripture JEREMIAH 3:20 “RETURN YOU O FAITHLESS (whose faith has been extinguished but still has a heart for God, not letting your guilt take you away from me, but return to me you low in faith) AND I WILL HEAL YOU OF YOUR FAITHLESSNESS ( even though you feel ashamed about it, I am not condemning you my child just return to me and I will heal your faith).
Truly, your faith is important, but love overcomes multitude of sins and God loves you for He is love.
Simply find time for the Holy spirit daily and consistently and watch him heal you of your faithlessness and make you generally a better person (ALL ROUND) and create a man who has a faith that is concrete and strong out of that little bedroom and the time you have set apart. God is not condemning you, there’s NO CONDEMNATION TO THEM WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS; He LOVES you too much for that actually.
Much Love
Chris.

(1) (Reply)

2013/2013 Babcock University Admission List Assistance,contact Us For Help / 3 Christian Boys Killed By Police Due To Love Affair With Muslim Girls / Attempted Arrest For Healing Without Lisence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.