Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart (1321 Views)

Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by folaked(f): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
A man said he was very angry at his wife so he decided to stop talking to her,for two weeks,dia is no verbal communication in d house,they only write a note and put it on d table if d need 2 talk arise.but one day he had a very important meeting to atend by 7:am dat could fetch him lots of money,and he will need his wife to wake up on time,bt he didnt want to b d one dat would break d 'no-talking' rules so a wrote on a sheet of papper ''pls wake me up by 6:am,I av an important meeting to atend'' and kept it on d bed side table where his wife would easily see it and slept off only 4 him to wake up at 9:am,d exact time d meetin would end and found out dat his wife had gone to work 2hours ago,he was angry at himself and at his wife 4 nt wakin him up.few mints later he found a note on d bed side table in which his wife wrote ''wake-up!!!,its 6:am already''... Pls nairalanders,try and have a forgiving heart,cos a home dat is divided cannt stand let alone,to progress

2 Likes

Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by suqexconcepts(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Funny! grin
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by SewaGRITS(f): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wish I could give an unlimited # of likes...very funny story!
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Princesszoe: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
:Dvery funny
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Princesszoe: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
cheesy very funny
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by taryour(f): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
chaircover: Thats a nollywood film that came out a few years ago; cant remember the title

Saidi Balogun was the husband and Doris Simeon was the wife.

Yes o madam cc,very true. Really loved the film,just a 2 cast movie. I think the title is ONITEMI.
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
And they have not invented Alarm?
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
I've bn tryin to remember d name of that nollwood movie.they copied it from hollywood.
But op,we gat ur message.thanks for sharing
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by baby124: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu: And they have not invented Alarm?

Very critical question. Even cell phones have alarm. grin
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by taryour(f): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
chaircover:

Tayo on point kiss

they went on to do another 3 cast movie . .this time about some money being found in a hotel or something. i cant remember the whole plot. This time it was baba wande, joke silva and saidi

Yes o very true,that too was really intresting, joke silva was the very greedy one who poisoned baba wande and saidi balogun,can't remember the title of that one.
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by EfemenaXY: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
taryour:

Yes o madam cc,very true. Really loved the film,just a 2 cast movie. I think the title is ONITEMI.

Hope it was acted in English? I might just watch it online if it's still available.

dayokanu: And they have not invented Alarm?

grin grin

Dayo, the critic true to form... cheesy

1 Like

Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Connoisseur(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why marry
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
chaircover: Thats a nollywood film that came out a few years ago; cant remember the title

Saidi Balogun was the husband and Doris Simeon was the wife.

there is still one nollywood movies like that too that was done by Jim Iyke and Lilian Bach, think the title was soulmate or something
Re: D Price He Paid Cos Of His Unforgiven Heart by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Hope it was acted in English? I might just watch it online if it's still available.

grin grin

Dayo, the critic true to form... cheesy

try 'my soulmate' too ma'am, where JIm IYke and LIlian BAch was the main character in the movie. In the film, JIm iyke started chasin LIlian when she still was in the university, and they eventually got married, but somewhere along the line they started havin problems. The movie is so very interesting.

Go grab your copy NOW!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10: Tips For Better Sex / Why Divorce When You Can Fix That Troubled Marriage? / My Family Needs Your Urgent Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.