Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces (1279 Views)

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces by cnwokike(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2015
In Germany a 29 year old German man Demetrius Soupolos is suing his neighbour 34 year old Frank Maus for breach of contract after the latter failed to impregnate his wife in 72 different attempts to do so. Soupolos had hired Maus to impregnate his former beauty queen wife Traute as he was sterile and Traute wanted a baby badly. He thought Maus would be a good choice as he resembled him and is a father of two. Soupolos paid Maus Sh260,000 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately a total of 72 times to impregnate Traute. When Traute did not get pregnant after six months, Soupolos insisted Maus go for a medical examination which revealed he was sterile as well. Mau’s wife was then forced to confess Maus was not the real father of her two kids.

SOURCE: http://primegist.com/2015/08/27/hilarious-man-sues-neighbour-he-paid-to-get-his-wife-pregnant-after-72-unsuccessful-attempts/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2Fworkerspace+%28Jobs%2CNews%2CEntertainment%2CSports%2CGossips%29

cc: lalasticlala; ishilove
Re: Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces by Behira(f): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Lol cheesy wonders shall neva end
Re: Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces by 175(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2015
READ BELOW:. . . A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, angry and fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man replied: “You go right up there and insult him back – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you.”
Re: Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces by aare07(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces by kossyablaze(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces by LongPennis(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hehehe.

Just as Christ represented God on earth, women represent the devil here.

Imagine what the result will be if the FG orders Nigerian men to take their kids for DNA tests. Honestly, I will read law overnight 'cos lawyers go hammer big time. grin
Re: Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces by ovalrose(f): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
chai. see gbege.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes / As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? / Husband,108, Wife,105, Celebrate 82nd Married Life (true Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.