Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,307 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Foolish AKPOS Writes A Letter To Bill Gates - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Foolish AKPOS Writes A Letter To Bill Gates (1227 Views)

Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? / Charly Boy Writes A Touching Letter To God. (must Read) / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foolish AKPOS Writes A Letter To Bill Gates by aremzyolly(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
[Foolish AKPOS writes A letter to Bill Gates ]

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

This letter is from Akpos Akporopo from Kano,Nigeria.We have bought a computer for our home and we found problem,which I wnat to bring to your notice.

1.After Connecting to internet we planned to open e mail account and when never we fill the form in Hotmail in password column,only ***** appears,but in the rest of the field whatever we typed appersbut we face this problem only in password field.
Because of this we open the e mail account with password *****.I request
you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2.We are unable to enter anything after we click 'shutdown' button.

3.There is a butten 'start' but there is no 'stop' button we request to check this.

4.One doubt is that any 're-bike' available in system ?As i find only 're-cycle',but i own a bike.

5.There is 'Find" button but it is not working properly.My wife lost the door key and tried a lot to trace the key with this 'Find',but unable to trace .Is it a bug?

6.Every night i canot sleep because to protect my 'mouse' from CAT.So i suggest to provide a DOG to kill that.

7.My child learn 'MIcrosoft Word' now he wnats to learn 'Microsoft sentence' so when are you providing yhat?

Best Regards,

Akpos

(1) (Reply)

God Created Man And Then Rested.......... But God Created Woman And No Rest / Not Just Our 9ja Babes - Global Conspirarcy / Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.