Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

SHOCKING: Woman Cries Tears Containing Blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SHOCKING: Woman Cries Tears Containing Blood (660 Views)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / 'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

SHOCKING: Woman Cries Tears Containing Blood by informa: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wonder they said shall never end, else how does one describe this because to me, it defies any logical explanations (as seen in video)

Medical Doctors in Chile are baffled as the young lady, Yaritza Oliva has started crying tears of BLOOD instead of tears several times a day

The strange condition appeared earlier this month and since it started, with any warning, she bleeds from her eyes several times a day.

The 20-year-old Yaritza visited her doctor but when no evidence of an infection could be found she was sent home with eye drops to help her cope with the pain, which she says is "indescribable".

According to medical experts, they informed that It's possible Yaritza has a very rare condition called haemolacria, which causes sufferers to produce tears containing blood.

May none of my readers ever experience unimaginable suffering, the kind of pain she is going through as well as emotional trauma her family members are also experiencing

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/woman-tears-of-blood.html#more

Re: SHOCKING: Woman Cries Tears Containing Blood by dominique(f): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2013

(1)

Man Sleeps, As Pet Dog Eats His Testicle / What You Should Know About Epilepsy / Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.