Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! (5946 Views)

Checkout : Nigerian Guy Chilling With Amber Rose At A Beach (photo ) / Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car / A Nairaland Babe Chilling With Amadioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Missonas(f): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
So we have seen people posting their pics with top shots and celebs on here so I just thought to share this.Afterall its realy Merlin right??and they're chilling too.lol

Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chei dis topic dry gawd grin
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Missonas(f): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei dis topic dry gawd grin
Hahaha since 2013 fa.hw u take enter here
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Missonas:

Hahaha since 2013 fa.hw u take enter here
lol I just had a snoop at ur topics. wink
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Missonas(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lol I just had a snoop at ur topics. wink
Hahaha kk oh
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
LWKMD grin grin
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by BushidoBlue(m): 12:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Heheheheheheheeeee
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by StupidYorubaFool: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Missonas:
So we have seen people posting their pics with top shots and celebs on here so I just thought to share this.Afterall its realy Merlin right??and they're chilling too.lol
kingbuhari oya receivesense

Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Missonas(f): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
kingbuhari oya receivesense
So after u viewed my profile na my mumu thread follow abi. Weldone
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by StupidYorubaFool: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Missonas:

So after u viewed my profile na my mumu thread follow abi. Weldone
. yes.

let's have a personal te-tea-te-te (conversation and interaction) here.

I'm Brian by name from the Niger Delta South south region... how about you?
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Missonas(f): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
. yes.

let's have a personal te-tea-te-te (conversation and interaction) here.

I'm Brian by name from the Niger Delta South south region... how about you?
Ok Brian lemme indulge u. Im Brittany by name (not real name) From d south south as well
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by StupidYorubaFool: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Missonas:

Ok Brian lemme indulge u. Im Brittany by name (not real name) From d south south as well
okay thanks for the prompt reply as I was eagerly anticipating..
well since your real nomenclature remains an incognito.. I'll tell you mine..

I'm Udeme from Akwa Abasi Ibom state.. residing in uyo but currently in Ibadan for some academic attainment... how about you? where's your base?
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Missonas(f): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
okay thanks for the prompt reply as I was eagerly anticipating..
well since your real nomenclature remains an incognito.. I'll tell you mine..

I'm Udeme from Akwa Abasi Ibom state.. residing in uyo but currently in Ibadan for some academic attainment... how about you? where's your base?
My friend Udeme...Lol funny u are d 2nd Akwa ibom person im meeting today. Nice meeting u
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by StupidYorubaFool: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Missonas:

My friend Udeme...Lol funny u are d 2nd Akwa ibom person im meeting today. Nice meeting u
really? bet trust me I'll be More unique than the first one u met earlier...

pls may I know your age range 16-21, 22-24, 25-27, 28-29, 30-33, 34-36, 37-40,40 and above...

pls chose ur category thanks
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Missonas(f): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
really? bet trust me I'll be More unique than the first one u met earlier...

pls may I know your age range 16-21, 22-24, 25-27, 28-29, 30-33, 34-36, 37-40,40 and above...

pls chose ur category thanks
Unique lol ok bye
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by StupidYorubaFool: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Missonas:

Unique lol ok bye
hello sorry for not replying back. been long I last logged in. can we go Private?
Re: A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! by Nobody: 3:18am On May 28, 2017
Missonas:
Pls teach me how to do photshops like this

(1) (Reply)

April Fool / An English Prayer / Lala's Comedy Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.