Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use (2526 Views)

How to Remove Index.php?route=common/home From Opencart / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use by nollyj: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
I developed these two simple OpenCart modules/extensions for a little eCommerce site I am working on.

The first one is category listing above the footer block in web shops with many contents and long horizontal scroll.

The second one is product in category module that display top level categories with a product. When click on the name of the category or product photo, it takes you to that particular category.

If you need to use it or modify it to suit your project requirement, just let me know

The screen shots are shown below.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use by mj(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2013
Wow, that's cool, well done.
Re: My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use by Seomartscom: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2013
yea this is nice module
Re: My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use by nollyj: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thanks
Re: My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use by funkymedina: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
am i missing something? where can we get the modules?
Re: My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use by nollyj: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
funky medina: am i missing something? where can we get the modules?

The link to the download page is shown below

http://toscanyacademy.com/blog/giveaway/free-opencart-module-extension-i-developed
Re: My 2 Free Opencart Module / Extension - Free To Use by a1solution: 5:45am On Jun 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Naijakit Wodpress Theme / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense / My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.