Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Some Of The Wackiest Celebrity Pictures From 2012 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Of The Wackiest Celebrity Pictures From 2012 (2711 Views)

What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) / Awkward Celebrity Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Wackiest Celebrity Pictures From 2012 by nenergy(m): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Yeah yeah, I know its 2013, but I stumbled on this and thought i'd share. Enjoy!

Some of The Wackiest Celebrity Pictures from 2012 Photos

photo of Drake and Guy Fieri cooking together

photo of Wyclef Jean almost naked on a motorcycle

photo of Jennifer Lopez and her body double, who's a GUY

photo of a mutton-chopped Jude Law

picture of Jenny McCarthy groping Justin Bieber

pic of what Justin Bieber would look like in 60 years

Nic Cage in this photo

photo of Usher and an owl

pic of Demi Moore up in da club

And this unearthed photo of Daniel Craig

source: http://celebritytoob.com/pictures/some-of-the-wackiest-celebrity-pictures-from-2012/

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Wackiest Celebrity Pictures From 2012 by rodeo0070(m): 5:17am On Jun 27, 2013
is that Lenny Kravitz in the second to the last picture?
Re: Some Of The Wackiest Celebrity Pictures From 2012 by Madawaki01(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Lmao @ dat justin baber @ 60

(1) (Reply)

Clarence Peter Is My Best Gift To Showbiz In Nigeria-shina Peter / A Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Akon in traditional dress / Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.