Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) (2901 Views)

What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by urbanman(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
For many years, I was thinking this guy has a mental problem but I come to realize that he’s brain is still intact after confirming it from five notable guys in the industry.

He has been a good entertainer over the years but that does not mean he is not the wackiest. I even heard one funny rumor about him that he is a gay….no be me talk am ooo, I say na rumor i hear but you will see a picture here where he kissed Charley boy. Also, I’ve been following him for some time now that’s why I can tagged him as the WACKIEST AND THE WORST entertainer of our time though people view his way as his own style. Damn it; what kind of style is that?

There are lots of entertainers in the industry like AY, Alibaba, Basket Mouth and others, this guys make me proud the way they do things but for Denrele …he’s always looking wacky.

Just go through his photos below and prove to me this guy is not the WACKIEST and the WORST entertainers of our time…

http://fashionpoliceng.com
http://fashionpoliceng.com/denrele-the-wackiest-and-worst-entertainer-of-our-time/

Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
space book
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by ayobase(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Space for rent!

LOL....is that KISSING for real?
DIRTY!

1 Like

Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by angelTI(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
waiting for the 'warlords' to come and comment

*sits and grabs her popcorn
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
angel TI: waiting for the 'warlords' to come and comment

*sits and grabs her popcorn

All these sit and grab corn, etc cliches are becoming so boring. Mtcheeew
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Krak(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
very disgusting.
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by patwhizkid(f): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by sogoisrael(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Oloriburuku meji!
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by tjfulloption(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
undecided awon oloriburuku like spider omo ale like a corcrodie.
shooponoooor yio shan yi pa!
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Fizboy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
old news...*spits on thread on walks off*
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Awww... This is so romantic... We are so αяσυѕє∂! #RUBBISH
Sometimes I wished women's reproductiv organ were clairvoyant and had a way of filtering and selecting which ѕρєям sld enter the place... These are obviously waste of ѕρєям that cheated their way thru
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by premlove(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
D only thing i like abt dis guy is just d way he manage to use that shoe to walk
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Austeenxx: 1:53am On Aug 01, 2013
Okay.

*yawns*
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Nomski0(f): 2:06am On Aug 01, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by chiomzys(f): 2:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Omoale jatijati.na God go jugde u two.
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by greatgod2012(f): 4:35am On Aug 01, 2013
Live and let others live!

That's their own lifestyle and it doesn't affect my own life/lifestyle in any way.
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Tunjasko(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2013
Bad belle...@op..even if he is the wackiest entertainer,wetin be ur own..why are you monitoring him...Let him live his life the way he wants
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2013
If they got married, Charley boy will certainly be the husband.
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by sexyglow(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2013
MY God! I pity CB's wife o kai!so disgusting I must say
Re: Denrele, The Wackiest And Worst Entertainer Of Our Time (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Pissed on this thread and walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Omawumi's Baby Shower With Toke Makinwa And Tiwa Savage / Watch Video - Lecturer Caught Live On Tape With His Student Hard / Tiwa Savage Hints Her Baby Will Soon Be Here + Emotional Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.