Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Samsung Should Sue Tecno. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Should Sue Tecno. (2641 Views)

HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? / If Airtel Disconnects Non BB Users From Their Bis Plan NCC Should Sue Them. / How Do I Sue Airtel For Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by desmondokoye: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2013
While samsung is in heat of a patent fight with apple, they are losing sight of others tech companies like 'techno' who I believe have infringed on most of samsung's patent. The new techno N7 not only looks like their recently released galaxy s4 but also sells cheaper. From far view, one could claim its a samsung galaxy series but at close view, its appears to be the otherwise.
I can't really say for sure if samsung company is already aware of this the exact copy of alll their smart phones and tablets or mayb techno were given the green card or mayb samsung can't do anytin since both are korean comapnies.
In my opinion, I suggest this iSsue is looked into cos techno apparently seems to be taking the nigerian market by storm with their cheap price of smart fones.
A good market strategy. Meanwhile, I do hope samsung comes out victorious in her current patent heat with apple.
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by econome(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Samsumg itself stole iphones idea...lol

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by Nnachi404(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2013
Tecno all the time :oTecno all the time
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by ChristKid1: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2013
desmondokoye: While samsung is in heat of a patent fight with apple, they are losing sight of others tech companies like 'techno' who I believe have infringed on most of samsung's patent. The new techno N7 not only looks like their recently released galaxy s4 but also sells cheaper. From far view, one could claim its a samsung galaxy series but at close view, its appears to be the otherwise.
I can't really say for sure if samsung company is already aware of this the exact copy of alll their smart phones and tablets or mayb techno were given the green card or mayb samsung can't do anytin since both are korean comapnies.
In my opinion, I suggest this iSsue is looked into cos techno apparently seems to be taking the nigerian market by storm with their cheap price of smart fones.
A good market strategy. Meanwhile, I do hope samsung comes out victorious in her current patent heat with apple.

I thought u guys said tecno is China?

Oh and it's 'tecno'
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2013
1. tecno N7 came out b4 samsung s4, n7 came out btw 2011/2012 and samsung s4 wa released dis year.
2. samsung is korean made while tecno is china made.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by deeobserver209(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Samsung stole alot of apple's ideas. Therefore, Samsung has no moral right to sue Tecno. Besides, the smartphone market is already a highly competitive market. Tecno's approach to survive the competition was the wisest decision any company can take. Africa is the future of telecommunications. Tecno will certainly rule Africa with its cost friendly products. This is what I call a smart market strategy.
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by Youngpo413: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2013
desmondokoye: While samsung is in heat of a patent fight with apple, they are losing sight of others tech companies like 'techno' who I believe have infringed on most of samsung's patent. The new techno N7 not only looks like their recently released galaxy s4 but also sells cheaper. From far view, one could claim its a samsung galaxy series but at close view, its appears to be the otherwise.

you are looking for trouble,lol
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by Kamaye(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2013
That's if Samsung knows that Tecno even exist!!!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by desmondokoye: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
I meant tecno F7
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by cardoso111(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
i am too sure that Desmond doesnt realise that there more brands in the Nigerian market which are even more powerful than F1 yet equally as good as S4 !Thats the style of the market
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by olahero(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
TECNO DON DEY TAKE OVER THE SMARTPHONE MARKIT SMALL SMALL, CRACKBERRY AND NOKLA GO GET CRASHD SOON..........! WITHOUT TECNO N3, I DON'T FINK I CAN KNOW ANYFIN ABOUT ANDROID FA, GOD BLESS TECNO ;DTECNO DON DEY TAKE OVER THE SMARTPHONE MARKIT SMALL SMALL, CRACKBERRY AND NOKLA GO GET CRASHD SOON..........! WITHOUT TECNO N3, I DON'T FINK I CAN KNOW ANYFIN ABOUT ANDROID FA, GOD BLESS TECNO
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by Francheezy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
hehehehe....say wetin naaa? ??

brb
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by tonardo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
For where, for naija here?
here is not america.,
this is black skinnies,

1 Like

Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by ahmemmygrey(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2020
deeobserver209:
Tecno's approach to survive the competition was the wisest decision any company can take. Africa is the future of telecommunications. Tecno will certainly rule Africa with its cost friendly products. This is what I call a smart market strategy.

How I wish tecno maintained that cost friendly products till now

imagine 95k for an entry-level phone which they labelled a flagship
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by ahmemmygrey(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
shitty phone shitty device
Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by SweetBuns(f): 1:55am On May 20, 2020
olahero:
TECNO DON DEY TAKE OVER THE SMARTPHONE MARKIT SMALL SMALL, CRACKBERRY AND NOKLA GO GET CRASHD SOON..........! WITHOUT TECNO N3, I DON'T FINK I CAN KNOW ANYFIN ABOUT ANDROID FA, GOD BLESS TECNO ;DTECNO DON DEY TAKE OVER THE SMARTPHONE MARKIT SMALL SMALL, CRACKBERRY AND NOKLA GO GET CRASHD SOON..........! WITHOUT TECNO N3, I DON'T FINK I CAN KNOW ANYFIN ABOUT ANDROID FA, GOD BLESS TECNO
What killed BlackBerry and Nokia is what is killing Transsion.

Over pricing devices and ignoring your market

1 Like

Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2020
Oh back then when tecno was touted to be the bane that would humble Apple, Samsung, Nokia and blackberry.

I thought those guys would've been a potential world beaters.

Now look at what they are today, corrupted, greedy, liars, scammer's, decievers and backbiters, theives, heartless and useless. angry

1 Like

Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by sunshineV(f): 9:03am On May 20, 2020
skywalker240:
Oh back then when tecno was touted to be the bane that would humble Apple, Samsung, Nokia and blackberry.

I thought those guys would've been a potential world beaters.

Now look at what they are today, corrupted, greedy, liars, scammer's, decievers and backbiters, theives, heartless and useless. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Should Sue Tecno. by skywalker240(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=89749769][/quote]
They're also deceitful, treacherous, betrayer of trust, evil, supremacist, joy killers, crooks and urepentant con artists angry

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Officially Gives Details On The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini / Gionee P6 Tread Pionee Specification Device. / Bugless Miui7 For Infinix Hot X507

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.