Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

New E-passport Or Old Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New E-passport Or Old Passport? (836 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / President Jonathan Launches New E-passport / Change Of Name Issue With The New E-passport? Info Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New E-passport Or Old Passport? by goodbobo: 7:13pm On May 13, 2008
I applied for UK visiting visa and was refused twice this year with my old passport . Now the government organization that I work for is planning to send me for a course in UK .

Do I use a new E passport that I just got for the visa application for the short course in London .

In filling the application form , do I state that the E-passport is not me first passport .

Do I state or not that I have been refused visa before .

Is there a way the embassy can know if i have applied before .

I don’t want to waste this opportunity I have with my organization sending me for a course abroad . So I decided not to write that I have been refused visa before and not to state that the e-passport is not my first passport .

Please advise me .
Re: New E-passport Or Old Passport? by babalase(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2008
YOU BETTER DONT TRY IT BY SAYING THAT WAS YOUR FIRST PASSPORT COS THEY HAVE 20YEARS OLD RECORD,SO BE SINCERE TELL THEM YOU APPLIED SOSO TIME IF YOU ARE USING YOUR NEW PASSPORT QUOTE THE OLD PASSPORT NO AND THE REASON FOR REFUSAL IN THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR SUCH.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK

(1) (Reply)

Arigidi Esther / How Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original / Study Medicine In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.