Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens (11641 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by premlove(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Lordave: Zuma cancelled an official trip to Mozambique cuz of Mandela state of health? Like Mandela is a god to South Africans.
which kin yeye person be dis
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Lordave: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2013
prem love: which kin yeye person be dis
try and read all my comment on this thread before you begin dey type r.....
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2013
i think this man has died, they are just trying to calm the nerves of people by breaking the news in bits.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2013
RIP IN ADVANCE MADIBA. IT IS WELL! cry
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by comradestalk: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Hope Mandela gets well soon, i would love to see him witness the rise of a great Naija... Dear Lord grant us our hearts desire.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Make sure he accepts christ and unplug that life support system...
At 94, Life is nothing but Peeing and Shitting Yourself.
South Africa... Let Mandela go.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by collynzo2(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2013
leejeebaby: Get well soon.
and live forever?
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by shadrach77: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2013
i heard a rumour from a reliable source that the man is dead but the government is waiting for President Obama to arrive before breaking the news angry angry angry angry
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by chucksbadt(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lyk seriously?.....is he a God?
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rest in Peace Madiba. Its a gruesome thought to imagine a strong leader like you suffer in ill health.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by IdiAmin2(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
abeg, let this man go and rest and eternally join his ancestor. He has lived, fulfilled his life's purpose and has impacted the world he lived in, he needs to rest. I'm tired of reading 'wish him quick recovery' and 'wish him long life'!!! which kind of long life again? shey na until he turn to vegetable, can't walk, can't talk, can't eat, cant do number 1 or number by himself before you know Papa is ready to go
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by 175(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nkenako . . . .its time d Great Madiba
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Biodup: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
SA authority is given d public genuine situation of mandela health, assuming is naija d oda way will b d story. They might even say is eating amala and ewedu presently all in d name of loyalty

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are strange people. The man is sick and you are here comparing, leaders, countries and insulting a man greatly loved and honoured by his own people and the world. Which no other African has ever been and most probably will ever be.

You do not sieze to amaze me, your jealousy is even more amazing.
You cannot force the man to die people unless you want him killed. Killing him will be hard as it was impossible for the white supremist government to hang him although he was found guilty of treason. As per the words of the judge who sentenced him to life in prison " God truelly protects your soul" when he found it impossible to sentence him to death.

Let the man be abeg, its not like he is breathing your portion of air? Or taking your space in the world. The way it sounds you want to throw/eject the man out of this life to the next? Be by force, haba? angry

Some of you sound so bitter that he is 94 years, he is blessed with all his good deeds so long life is his portion. If God wants to take the old man he will, if not he will live. Deal with it and move on. The man cheated death before, just a thought! undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by obinnakenedo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lordave: as in you be Agama?
as in, ur papa na agama?. Ewu!
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by collynzo2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Dr. Joe:
i think this man has died, they are just trying to calm the nerves of people by breaking the news in bits.
Why? Since when did a 94 year old man's death become such a tragedy?
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Vansnickers: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Get well soon Mandela. Strong men don't die easily.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by collynzo2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
I always keep a shortcut of Nelson Mandela's photo on my desktop.
He's my favourite icon.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Lordave: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
as in, ur papa na agama?. Ewu!
otu mma gi ewu.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by harlos: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why are they still forcing him to live when he is going to die sad
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Btruth: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lordave: They are just doing him more harm, wasting a lot of money on him. Since it's obvious he ain't going to live past this year, why not allow the old man to pass on peacefully? You can never prolong death. Mandela needs eternal rest.

Death depends on God's appointed time. He alone only decides. It's not over, until it is over. Get well soon Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
collynzo2: Why? Since when did a 94 year old man's death become such a tragedy?

When a man is loved and respected by his people. It goes beyond age and mortality but emotions and heartfelt desires to not loose such a gem.

The pic below should coution you and stop making you an insesitive goon. undecided
Why was this old man weeping like a girl when we all know no one is immortal?

Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
harlos: Why are they still forcing him to live when he is going to die sad

And why are you forcing him to die, when you know he is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by collynzo2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

When a man is loved and respected by his people. It goes beyond age and mortality but emotions and heartfelt desires to not loose such a gem.

The pic below should coution you and stop making you an insesitive goon. undecided
Why was this old man weeping like a girl when we all know no one is immortal?
Have you ever heard of crocodile tears? People even came out on the streets to cry wihen the last North Korean leader died and we all know how 'goo' he is.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by collynzo2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

Living on live support machine is clearly forcing him to live. Brenda Fassie was taken off such machine withing 3 days and she wasn't even up to half his age then.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by harlos: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

94yrs of life is not enough He should rest.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by cap28: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
(
Idi-Amin:
abeg, let this man go and rest and eternally join his ancestor. He has lived, fulfilled his life's purpose and has impacted the world he lived in, he needs to rest. I'm tired of reading 'wish him quick recovery' and 'wish him long life'!!! which kind of long life again? shey na until he turn to vegetable, can't walk, can't talk, can't eat, cant do number 1 or number by himself before you know Papa is ready to go

some people are so heartless

>:

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Horus(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
I can't believe some of the comments here, please have respect for the familly of Nelson Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
harlos: 94yrs of life is not enough He should rest.

You seem offended by his mere existance. Go killim abeg.
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by Vansnickers: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Can you all Shutup?! Is Mandela your father? Who are you to dictate if he stays on lifesupport??!!
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by WizyJ88(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
sad
Re: Nelson Mandela's Condition Worsens by oneniceguy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
may the will of God be done in his life. I wish him speedy recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / US Blacklists Chinese Biotech Groups Over Repression Of Uyghurs / India Prepares To Boost Russian Coal Imports Amid Western Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.