Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,016 members, 7,841,867 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Container Fell At Barracks Bustop (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Container Fell At Barracks Bustop (pictures) (540 Views)

A Tanker Fell At Brown Road, Aguda Surulere / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. / A Heavy Duty Vehicle Just Fell At Daleko Market Lagos, Now Spilling Fuel.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container Fell At Barracks Bustop (pictures) by redcliff: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2013
took these pictures when i was heading for work this morning and there was heavy traffic from Alaka Estate through to Stadium and Barracks Bustop. On getting there there were two containers, one of them had displaced tires and the other fell on the BRT lane and the men of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority were already at the scene of the accident to direct traffic towards the service lane causing heavy traffic. I think it happened this morning and I am sure by noon something should have been done to clear the felled container.

Re: Container Fell At Barracks Bustop (pictures) by CrazyMan(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2013
Where are the pictures
Re: Container Fell At Barracks Bustop (pictures) by redcliff: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2013
CrazyMan: Where are the pictures

trust me i have no idea myself. It keeps deleting whenever i try putting them up
Re: Container Fell At Barracks Bustop (pictures) by redcliff: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2013
CrazyMan: Where are the pictures

Ok Done!

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To AIRTEL NIGERIA / Nans National President Disowned By Students Over His Involement In Rivers State / Confusion Over Payment Deadline For PHCN Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.