Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments? (934 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments? by kfcburger: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2013
Is kelly handsome taking advantage of OJB’s situation to raise his dead music career?

Kellyhandsome released a track, calling on Dignitaries and top guys in the Entertainment industry,to support OJB financially for his kidney transplant, The song is okay,and we do appreciate his efforts. But we think this situation requires immediate action, going to the studio to record a song is a kind of slow process. we know recording a song doesn’t take 24hours, it takes more than 24hours, sometimes it takes days or weeks, and involve huge finance, only kelly handsome knows how long it took him to come up with the track, and our finest producer OJB has 8 weeks to live according to the report we got online. We think kelly handsome was aware of OJB’s health situation and has been working on the track, he decided to release it when OJB’s situation goes viral.

Are Musicians trying to take advantage of OJB’s plight, to bring back their dead career?Let’s solve this correctly, Save OJB has gone viral now and anything you do or say about OJB is likely going to be an advantage of publicity stunts.

Here is the press release from kelly handsome and co#This musical effort is co-sponsored by the Omenwanne Foundation, A. Allen Foundation –www.audreyallenfoundation.com (@children project) and Nkiruka Group (@nkirukagroup)#

Who are this group? Allen foundation and nkiruka foundation, that sponsored this track. Have they made any donation? Are these groups owned by Kelly handsome relations/friends? or possibly owned by kelly handsome?

Another press release follows regarding Kelly Handsome anticipated album #There has been an over bombardment of questions from all over as to when Kelly Hansome’s next album (which apparently is the most anticipated album at the moment) will drop. It’s been over six years since the “Too Much Money” Album was released which propelled him to fame with national anthems like “Maga don Pay”, “True love” and “Like Play” (to mention a few).

Well the timing of the released is questionable…

kelly handsome should try and make Donations, only 3million naira has been raised according to report we gather online,and he needs 15million. please don’t take advantage of another man’s problem to raise your music career.

We need you all to come out and support OJB, not using it as publicity stunts to boost your career.
Ojb won’t even listen to your song,or is that your contribution? at this point its better we stop deceiving ourselves and help in any possible way. We are waiting for another broke ass artiste who would do a remix of kelly handsome’s song.
We ain’t helping matters at all o!

Source: http://entparrot.com/is-kellyhandsome-taking-advantage-of-ojbs-ailments/
Re: Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Definitely, some artist must make someone elses predicament to rise make a fortune. I Wish OJB quick recovery
Re: Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments? by Chanchit: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Pls before I continue, I jst want to knw if OJB has ever produced a track for Kelly Handsome before.
Re: Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments? by jpworld(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2013
na wao for all dis artist dat can't help? someone also started nairaland own, dat seun should come out, bring his personal acct for contribution, but well seun never respond.
Re: Is Kellyhandsome Taking Advantage Of Ojb’s Ailments? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2013
who knows, It'd be sick if he was

I wish OJB well

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Sexiest: Gbenro Ajibade, Tope Osoba Go Out / 26 Year Old Actress Sentenced For Stealing,ipad,iphone And Jewellery / Photo Of His Wande Coal During The Hustling Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.