Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. (1804 Views)

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by sexymoma(f): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2013
I know i should have posted this in joke section but am not a fan of that section
so i decided to post it in ma Favorite Section.
I know it gonna be fun
So the next poster is gonna Start with the 'Fun'
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by 190: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
is that all you know angry angry

start this start that

u nor dey taya

ibeg woman go enter kitchen jor undecided undecided
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by carzola(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Fun! May be her waist na push and start... Bad market for a sugar daddy.. Start the next post wit ur phone number..
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by sexymoma(f): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: Fun! May be her waist na push and start... Bad market for a sugar daddy.. Start the next post wit ur phone number..
number can only be given if you are attractive....
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by tosomaju(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
sexymoma: number can only be given if you are attractive....
attractive @the pocket u mean? Then u just dialed my number. I av the capacity to take u round dollarland, its not a mistake we met in nairaland. Allow my heart to be ur wonderland.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by rottenegg: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Fun is what i'm having as I see the haters take you to the cleaners cause of your pointless thread.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by tosomaju(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by sexymoma(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
rottenegg: Fun is what i'm having as I see the haters take you to the cleaners cause of your pointless thread.
Thread can be pointless sometimes.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by rottenegg: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
sexymoma: Thread can be pointless sometimes.
Sometimes it should to make the thread great.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by carzola(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
attractive is an under statment i got it all 080
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Damon03(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
080 ko, 007 ni. By the way where's my xylophone
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by rottenegg: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Xylophone is playing in your head or are you trying to confuse this great thread.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by carzola(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
rottenegg: Xylophone is playing in your head or are you trying to confuse this great thread.
trend ur 080
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by rottenegg: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
080 numbers are not to be given out in the public but emails and hotel rooms wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by sexymoma(f): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: trend ur 080
080...... how are you sure that ma num starts with 080, you are on a long thing.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by carzola(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
sexymoma: 080...... how are you sure that ma num starts with 080, you are on a long thing.
long things end up in hole's.. I just want to make a new female friend so how does it work, e-mail? Tweetter? Facebook?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: long things end up in hole's.. I just want to make a new female friend so how does it work, e-mail? Tweetter? Facebook?
facebook is the best
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by carzola(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Luvlystar:
facebook is the best
"best" the name of my ex. Sexymoma a potential "next"
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Damon03(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
hehehe
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by sexymoma(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Damon03: hehehe
Hehehe what's the meaning?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Nomski0(f): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: "best" the name of my ex. Sexymoma a potential "next"
Next what? Girlfriend, friend or wife?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Nuraj4real: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wife!!!! If i hear

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by carzola(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nuraj4real: Wife!!!! If i hear
hear that it hapened what would u do?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by kreamidiva(f): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: hear that it hapened what would u do?
Do it well o.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Do what ever u like
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by carzola(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
kreami diva: Do it well o.
o my gosh! Title of young six song!.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Nomski0(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: o my gosh! Title of young six song!.
Song? What song exactly?
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
"Exactly", as I echoed the words to myself, it dawned on me that I had lost my sense of perception, as time flew by me as I was mas.turbating.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
tosomaju:
attractive @the pocket u mean? Then u just dialed my number. I av the capacity to take u round dollarland, its not a mistake we met in nairaland. Allow my heart to be ur wonderland.

Bravo brother.

I'm inlove with this .
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by sexymoma(f): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
this is not how we re playing d game.
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Nomski0(f): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2013
sexymoma: this is not how we re playing d game.
game rules are not being followed here,clarify the rules sexymoma
Re: Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster. by Codedrock(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2013
Sexymoma? I dont know the meaning of that word bro, think very wella before commenting, got that?

(1) (2)

Please Drop Something / For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] / Maths, Simple But Difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.