Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Life Facts Proven To Be Undoughtably True - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Facts Proven To Be Undoughtably True (713 Views)

73 Types Of Blog Posts That Are Proven To Work / This Text has been proven to end mass failure in mathematics / Amazing & funny Facts Proven to be False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Facts Proven To Be Undoughtably True by postulate321(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
LIFE FACTs PROVEN TO BE TRUE BY RESEACHERS.

#1. All Children In A Family Are Born at Thesame Minute Of The Day.

#2. You Dont Think Of Mirth While Mirthing (Mirth means Laugh, stop thinking of checking the dictionary or google lols).

#3.You Think Am Lying But Yet You Keep Reading The Facts.

#4. You Only Think Of Your Left Ear Once In A Month.

#5. When You Rethink On What You Just Rethink, Your Brain Shuts Down For 45sec Such That You Cant Even Remember Your Name.

#6. Those Who Facebook Alot, are Vulnerable To "The I LOVE YOU" System Virus.

#7. Ladies Who Upload Upto a 100+ Pics On FB Are Probably Dating A Photographer.

#8. My Name Is Her Name And Her Name Is Your Name, Her Name Is Name And Ofcourse Is Your Name (if you prabably made sense out of this, you need to go for psychotheraphy. You may be suffering from sytiriasis)

#9. The Man With The An IQ Greater Than That Of Albert Estein, Is Located In Your Village (confirm this by asking any goat in your village)

#10. If You Believe All Or Part Of What I Just Wrote, Then You Are GULLIBLE! lols¡[b]LIFE FACTs PROVEN TO BE TRUE BY RESEACHERS.

#2. You Dont Think Of Mirth While Mirthing (Mirth means Laugh, stop thinking of checking the dictionary or google lols).

#5. When You Rethink On What You Just Rethink, Your Brain Shuts Down For 45sec Such That You Cant Even Remember Your Name.

#7. Ladies Who Upload Upto a 100+ Pics On FB Are Probably Dating A Photographer.

#8. My Name Is Her Name And Her Name Is Your Name, Her Name Is Name And Ofcourse Is Your Name (if you prabably made sense out of this, you need to go for psychotheraphy. You may be suffering from sytiriasis)

#9. The Man With The An IQ Greater Than That Of Albert Estein, Is Located In Your Village (confirm this by asking any goat in your village)

#10. If You Believe All Or Part Of What I Just Wrote, Then You Are GULLIBLE! lols¡[/b]LIFE FACTs PROVEN TO BE TRUE BY RESEACHERS.

#10. If You Believe All Or Part Of What I Just Wrote, Then You Are GULLIBLE! lols¡

(1) (Reply)

Post UTME: Adekunle Ajasin Akungba Akoko Is Out. / Any Latest News About Polyibadan 2013/14 P-ume/admission / Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.