Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel (714 Views)

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by mumumugu(m): 1:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Ebonyi varsity student found dead naked in hostel Our ReporterJuly 19, 2013 25 Comments »
From JEFF AMECHI AGBODO, Abakaliki

A student of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki,Miss Miracle Eze was found dead, naked in her hostel room at the Ishieke campus of the institution.
The deceased, who was in her second year inthe Department of Mass Communication, hailed from Nsukka in Enugu State. She was said to have died mysteriously in her room, nude.

Her hostel mates found her lifeless body in her room at Henriv Hostel the next day when one of them noticed that she had not come out of herroom later in the day. On inquiry after knocking on her door and there was noresponse, she found out that it was locked from inside.

The situation, according to the source, attracted the attention of other students, andthe police who later forced the door open and found her lifeless body on her bed.
One of the hostel mates, who did not want her name in print, told Daily Sun that the deceased was a close friend but was not aware that the deceased (Miracle) was sick, saying that they were earlier together, on thenight she died.
However, she stated that the deceased had told her of one Mohammed who had insisted on dating her, adding that the deceased criedwhile telling her about the man’s love advances.
She said: “Miracle cried when she met me in my room the same night she died and complained about one Mohammed, whom, she said, had been a threat to her life. She told me that Mohammed’s love advances had been a threat to her and she could no longer bear to see Mohammed’s face in her room.

“While I was with her, the same Mohammed came in and she left for her room. The following morning as I was preparing for school, I knocked on her door but nobody responded. I thought maybe, she was praying and I left for my exam.”
Other residents of the hostel told Daily Sun correspondent that they sensed something was wrong when they noticed that the girl’s door was still locked from inside until in the evening when they raised the alarm and knocked hard on the door but to no avail.
The students stated that it was when they called her phone and it rang but was not picked, that they peeped through the widow and saw her body on her bed, dead and naked.

The police at Ishieke later deposited her corpse in the mortuary while further investigation continues

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ebonyi-varsity-student-found-dead-naked-in-hostel/
Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by Afam4eva(m): 1:22am On Jul 20, 2013
Ekiti university in Ebonyi?

RIP to the girl.
Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by Emmyk(m): 1:57am On Jul 20, 2013
I wonder, Ekiti or Ebonyi?

They should look for the Mohammed guy.

Rip to her
Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by dplomaticVal: 2:03am On Jul 20, 2013
This's quite pathetic; the said Mohammed shd be arrestd n apprehended witout further delay,it wld ve bn more convenient if all northerners schl in their volatile north while southerners schl in the south to curb all these incessant killings. RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by carzola(m): 4:57am On Jul 20, 2013
I love this kind of story is a tragedy... Lemme go and pop corn to use and read the rest or part2.
Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 20, 2013
Lesson for you all.
Be wary of any Muhammed.
Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by jelel6: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2013
rafhell: Lesson for you all.
Be wary of any Muhammed.
was that needed?
Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by nbright: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2013
Emmyk: I wonder, Ekiti or Ebonyi?

They should look for the Mohammed guy.

Rip to her
Not even Ekiti... He wrote Ekity.. But why muhammed na?.
Re: Ebonyi Versity Student Found Dead Unclad In Hostel by AbuMikey(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Amarantine.

(1) (Reply)

Unn First Choice Candidate: No Result Found / Education In Turkey / OAU Unveils Logo, Mascot For NUGA 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.