Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The ''honest'' Boy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The ''honest'' Boy (1125 Views)

Funny Pics: Honest Politician / BE Honest:::what Will U Do In This Kind Of Situation / Be Honest, What Would You Do If You Were This Hungry Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ''honest'' Boy by manitobor(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
A boy found a bag of money and called
one FM radio station saying;
Boy: “Hello, I found a lost bag wit
$100,000.00, an I.D and a master card
belonging to one Mr. Amankwa, plot 4
Park View Estate.
PRESENTER: u r such an honest boy!
So, I believe u want 2 return the bag?
BOY: Nooooo I dey craze for what??
I just want 2 dedicate a song 2 him.
Pls play him, “you saved me" by R-kelly...
Re: The ''honest'' Boy by xman4life: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin
Re: The ''honest'' Boy by 4Kemzy(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2013
xoxo funny
Re: The ''honest'' Boy by donjuviam(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE HONEST BOY=>
a boy sleep and dream founding a gold on the ground and he decide to gave it bak to who have it......he told his parent about it and they scold and abuse him..bring me that gold his father request...but sir iam only dreaming...then his mother lay him a mat and told him to sleep ...but make sure u come with the gold she added

(1) (Reply)

Conversations Overheard At The Opening Of Shoprite Ibadan / Just For Laughs...you Sure Wanna Read This. / A Rib-cracking Delight For Your Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.